The video inspired me to...

Discuss the music of Oasis

Postby ElectricEel » 15 Oct 2012, 13:35

Seeing Liam in the video for Songbird made me go and buy a guitar. Any other inspiring stories from the videos, fellow fans?
ElectricEel
Bonehead

Postby Artemisia » 26 Oct 2012, 18:13

The Go Let It Out video made me go by bus. :d

The problem is, going by bus is something I do pretty often. :oops:

Let's face it, Oasis videos aren't exactly that much useful when it comes to inspiring people. :|
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby RJT » 17 Nov 2012, 18:00

Artemisia wrote:Let's face it, Oasis videos aren't exactly that much useful when it comes to inspiring people. :|

I beg to differ.

Falling Down has probably inspired people to tell the royal family to piss off. Stop Crying Your Heart Out has no doubt inspired people to pour petrol over themselves and set them selves on fire. I'm guessing Who Feels Love? has inspired people to walk across the desert, and blow some stuff up. I imagine Don't Go Away has inspired people to sit there staring out of a window. Shakermaker has probably inspired people to play football. Supersonic has probably inspired people to walk in puddles on the roof of buildings. I would imagine Stand By Me has inspired people to drive their motorbikes down pedestrian only roads, as they can be sure people will get out of their way. Lyla has probably inspired people to be barked at by a dog, and to knock over a mug of coffee. D'You Know What I Mean? has inspired people to throw smoke bombs at helicopters. Live Forever has inspired people to sit on chairs halfway up a tall wall. Wonderwall has inspired people to sing into a small makeup mirror. All Around The World has inspired people to rip off The Beatles. Roll With It has inspired people to go to concerts. Some Might Say has inspired people to do proper f**king music videos and not just put together old ones. Songbird has inspired people to sit under trees, and buy guitars. Lord Don't Slow Me Down has inspired people to dress up as a clown, sit in a chair, and give the finger to the camera. I'm Outta Time has inspired people to turn homosexual. Go Let It Out has inspired people to get on a bus, and take a journey to a field. Little By Little has inspired people to become giants. Champagne Supernova has inspired people to wear horrible shirts. Don't Look Back In Anger has inspired people to play the drums in the middle of a swimming pool. Rock n Roll Star has inspired people to get epilepsy. Cigarettes & Alcohol has inspired people to turn black and white. Whatever has inspired people to poke a broom above an amp and look like a f**king idiot. Morning Glory has inspired people to not give a f**k about their neighbours. And then play football in their apartments. And then drown due to a sudden appearance of water. Sunday Morning Call has inspired people to play invisible football. Where Did It All Go Wrong? has inspired people to look out the window and nose upon other people’s lives. Let There Be Love has inspired people to who think they can’t make a music video, all they have to do is just put snippets of the band touring, and then make it all in slow motion so that it takes up more space and is quicker to make and cheaper and easier. The Importance Of Being Idle has inspired people to die. The Masterplan has inspired people to become cartoons and then walk down the street like a f**king idiot. The Shock Of The Lighting has inspired people to say “what the f**k?”. The Hindu Times has inspired people to drink milk. Acquiesce has inspired people to become Japanese.

:p
RJT
R'Kid

Postby RJT » 17 Nov 2012, 18:18

RJT
R'Kid

Postby ElectricEel » 23 Nov 2012, 10:11

...I'm half Japanese :shock:
ElectricEel
Bonehead