'(WHAT'S THE STORY) MORNING GLORY?' [REMASTERED] IS OUT NOW!

Discuss the music of Oasis

'(WHAT'S THE STORY) MORNING GLORY?' [REMASTERED] IS OUT NOW!

Postby Wonsaponatime » 29 Sep 2014, 08:01

Oasis' iconic era-defining album '(What's The Story) Morning Glory?' has been remastered. The deluxe album features all the b-sides, plus rare and unreleased tracks including live versions and demos.

OUT NOW on iTunes, Amazon and the official Oasis store!
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Re: '(WHAT'S THE STORY) MORNING GLORY?' [REMASTERED] IS OUT

Postby makebelieve » 29 Sep 2014, 12:24

I have bought the vinyl version of this re-release, but the link for my download code can't be found...??! :(
makebelieve
Bonehead

Postby Wonsaponatime » 30 Sep 2014, 13:30

makebelieve wrote:I have bought the vinyl version of this re-release, but the link for my download code can't be found...??! :(

Hi. The download code and web address should be found within the gatefold sleeve. If the code is missing or invalid then I would suggest contacting the store you purchased the LP from. The email address for the official store is orders@sandbag.uk.com. Thank you.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby simonpass » 30 Sep 2014, 18:23

I thought if you pre-ordered the Super Deluxe Box set from Oasisnet you should get a 12" replica copy of Some Might Say? I have received my Box set but not the Some Might Say vinyl. Any ideas?
simonpass
Bonehead

Postby Wonsaponatime » 30 Sep 2014, 19:51

simonpass wrote:I thought if you pre-ordered the Super Deluxe Box set from Oasisnet you should get a 12" replica copy of Some Might Say? I have received my Box set but not the Some Might Say vinyl. Any ideas?

Hi. Yes, orders from the official store include a replica 12" of 'Some Might Say'. The single is not contained within the box so may have been sent out separately. It should be with you soon. Thank you.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Panzram » 01 Oct 2014, 00:24

Hello! I received my pre-ordered copy of the vinyl reissue today and it looks great. However, I believe the inner sleeves are for the wrong record. They are mostly black except one side that has lyrics to other songs and recording credits for The Aislers Set.

Has anyone else encountered this? What should the correct inner sleeves look like? If they're just plain black or white sleeves with no printing on them I won't bother to return the LP for the correct sleeves.

Thanks!
Panzram
Bonehead

Postby Wonsaponatime » 08 Oct 2014, 11:10

Panzram wrote:Hello! I received my pre-ordered copy of the vinyl reissue today and it looks great. However, I believe the inner sleeves are for the wrong record. They are mostly black except one side that has lyrics to other songs and recording credits for The Aislers Set.

Has anyone else encountered this? What should the correct inner sleeves look like? If they're just plain black or white sleeves with no printing on them I won't bother to return the LP for the correct sleeves.

Thanks!

Hi. The inner sleeves are black on the outside, white on the inside. If you ordered from our online store you can contact them here: orders@sandbag.uk.com. Thank you.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Vice83 » 14 Oct 2014, 13:54

Hi, I'm having trouble with the Morning Glory LP reissue? I've had two copies now and both keep jumping/ skipping. Cant be my record player as all my other LPs play fine on it. Not heard anybody else having a problem. Cheers
Vice83
Bonehead

Postby Wonsaponatime » 14 Oct 2014, 13:58

Vice83 wrote:Hi, I'm having trouble with the Morning Glory LP reissue? I've had two copies now and both keep jumping/ skipping. Cant be my record player as all my other LPs play fine on it. Not heard anybody else having a problem. Cheers

Hi. Sorry you have been having problems. Have you contacted the store where you purchased the LP from? The official store can be contacted here: orders@sandbag.uk.com. Cheers.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby jpardue » 23 Oct 2014, 01:08

Having a strange problem with the Morning Glory remaster. Five of the 6 album sides are great, but one appears to be another album altogether, Pearl Jam's Greatest Hits apparently. Collectable or defective item to be returned?
jpardue
Bonehead

Next

Return to The Music