'(WHAT'S THE STORY) MORNING GLORY?' [REMASTERED] IS OUT NOW!

Discuss the music of Oasis

Re: '(WHAT'S THE STORY) MORNING GLORY?' [REMASTERED] IS OUT

Postby Wonsaponatime » 31 Oct 2014, 19:36

Containing a 56 page coffee table book, replicas of original promo items from 1996, a cassette, 12 inch vinyl and many rare and previously unreleased Oasis tracks, the '(What's The Story) Morning Glory?' super deluxe box set is available to buy now at http://shop.oasisinet.com/
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Wonsaponatime » 09 Nov 2014, 19:09

Watch Oasis' first Earl's Court Arena show, November 1995 in full.

The live version of 'Acquiesce' recorded at the show is included in the '(What's The Story) Morning Glory?' Deluxe Boxset. Available to buy HERE!
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby lucionoschang » 13 Nov 2014, 19:12

Same problem here, disc 1, side A with Pearl Jam songs!! WTF?
lucionoschang
Bonehead

Postby LKBigBrother » 04 Dec 2014, 12:01

Hi
Please can you let me know where you purchased your vinyl?
The official vinyl is 2 x discs (4 x sides) and there is a thorough QC on all our vinyl.
Thanks
Laura
Big Brother
LKBigBrother
Bonehead

Postby Tomas_Peter » 22 Feb 2015, 00:45

I have the same problem also. Contacted the supplier and the store I purchased but got nowhere with both of them. The supplier suggested they would forward the information onto the label but have since had no response. This has been going since October.

I bought this overseas (Hawaii) and have no way of returning it as I'm in Australia.

Is there anyway of easily obtaining a replacement? Would love to hear the album in full.
Tomas_Peter
Bonehead

Postby Tomas_Peter » 26 Feb 2015, 05:57

Did any Pearl Jam albums have "WTSMG" pressed on their side one? So weird.
Tomas_Peter
Bonehead

Postby govtschemes » 13 Aug 2015, 23:08

Yes and what a good idea it was.

Owen Morris did a good job of having a new sound to it. A lot more spacious. Remember it was only recorded in 28 days if I am right about that (if I remember)

Owen has a great site. http://www.owenmorris.net go take a look.

Still haven't brought the new re-release looking forward to it. I always try and buy cds cheap. I am one of those "price" finder people. Its amazing how much money you can save if your intelligent about buying things.

Sort of like someone I know, who knew someone who kept throwing his change in the gutter. He kept picking it up and made himself 60 dollars. :lol:
I want to chat with you, I want to be your new best friend.
govtschemes
Bonehead

Postby trippy22 » 25 Dec 2015, 04:53

I bought this on amazon and side one is pearl jam 10. anyone know if this is collectable?
trippy22
Bonehead

Postby rlench » 24 Aug 2016, 11:17

I've just bought this remastered version and there's a problem with record 2, side A. Some Might Say is practically unplayable. It constantly skips and jumps. I bought it from an eBay seller. Is there a replacement program available for faulty copies as I read the same problem on a few reviews as well?
rlench
Bonehead

Postby Wonsaponatime » 24 Aug 2016, 22:22

rlench wrote:I've just bought this remastered version and there's a problem with record 2, side A. Some Might Say is practically unplayable. It constantly skips and jumps. I bought it from an eBay seller. Is there a replacement program available for faulty copies as I read the same problem on a few reviews as well?

Hi. There could be a number of reasons for skips and jumps on a second-hand record- any defective copies should be returned to the point of sale for a replacement. Maybe contact the seller to see if this if this is something they can do for you or ask for a refund. Thank you
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Music