same set list every night

Discuss the gigs

Postby rad2356 » 10 Dec 2008, 17:52

seriously... can't they change it up once and a while?

and 'songbird' ... why play that song over other countless amazing songs in their catalog that people want to hear.

surely it can't be fun for them to play the same songs every night.
and it's also a bit disrespectful to the fans to not change it up!!!

ugh. here's hopes that they change things up tonight.
rad2356
Bonehead

Postby alicoe08 » 10 Dec 2008, 17:56

its a pain in the arse, saw them in birmingham earlier this year. They better change it for heaton park next year. U'd expect them to, but this is oasis.
alicoe08
Bonehead

Postby malibu barbie » 10 Dec 2008, 18:18

my first reply would be so what?

then i thought i would go down easy on yah since this is my very first post

I THINK....
they have the same set list every night because
think bout it (pause)(pause)(pause)
all the background graphics tape loops etc....
it would be a logistical PROGRAMMING nightmare to re-program all that s**t just for the few w**kers that complain.... plus...i think... the song list fits well together and can you imagine tearing down all the gear and rebuilding for each show

so you whine .....
OOOOH ....I am so board with these songs..... whaaaaaaaahhhh..same s**t different day
oooooooo can't they change up the set list ????? FOR ME ......
then .....if IF they did change it up... and happen to drop a song or two that YOU liked ....you'd complain again.... AND WHINE .... where's MY SONG why did they drop it????? f**king w**kers

so how do you like me so far?

8)

VEGAS BABY
malibu barbie
Bonehead

Postby malibu barbie » 10 Dec 2008, 18:18

my first reply would be so what?

I THINK....
it would be a logistical PROGRAMMING nightmare to re-program all that s**t just for the few w**kers that complain.... plus...i think... the song list fits well together and can you imagine tearing down all the gear and rebuilding for each show

so you whine .....
OOOOH ....I am so board with these songs..... whaaaaaaaahhhh..same s**t different day
then .....if IF they did change it up... and happen to drop a song or two that YOU liked ....you'd complain again.... AND WHINE .... where's MY SONG why did they drop it????? f**king w**kers

8)

VEGAS BABY
malibu barbie
Bonehead

Postby heavysoul » 10 Dec 2008, 18:25

malibu barbie wrote:my first reply would be so what?

I THINK....

so you whine .....

8)

VEGAS BABY

I believe what people are complaining about is Oasis playing (basically) the same setlist year-after-year. No one expects to have a different setlist for every individual show.

P.S. You spell like your brain is made of plastic too, and I hate that... before, now or after.
heavysoul
Big Mouth

Postby TFLyons5 » 10 Dec 2008, 18:29

malibu barbie wrote:my first reply would be so what?

I THINK....

so you whine .....

8)

VEGAS BABY
Keep Wonderwall, Champagne Supernova, and Don't Look Back in Anger. Keep the staple songs off of DOYS for this tour. The rest should be interchangeable. It makes for a better concert experience.
TFLyons5
Bonehead

Postby WWNGD » 10 Dec 2008, 19:18

If they dont change for the brits why should they change it for the yanks
WWNGD
Big Mouth

Postby MorningGlory2004 » 10 Dec 2008, 19:23

Setlist is getting boring, i think it will absolutely appauling if we get the same one at the summer gigs next year
MorningGlory2004
The Chief

Postby lms » 10 Dec 2008, 19:36

noel made that s**t excuse about dissapointing certain people if they hear that they played a certain song one night, but didn't play the song at the next gig.

(a) that is is the shittest excuse in the world ever and does little to mask the fact that oasis is now a money making venture for noel gallagher. (i still like liam though)

(b) if he trulty believes that, then why the f**k did they drop my big mouth?

what a f**king c**t.
lms
Big Mouth

Postby rad2356 » 15 Dec 2008, 22:53

i still love oasis... but the same exact setlist for a whole tour is just lazy. they could a least switch up a couple songs. might explain why Gem and Andy look bored as s**t at all the shows...
rad2356
Bonehead

Next

Return to The Tours