I'm seriously thinking of NOT going to the Vienna gig (26th

Discuss the gigs

Postby HelterSkelter1980 » 03 Jan 2009, 16:33

You don't want to go because Liam sang the wrong lyrics? It's not the first time he's done that, so come on! Everyone makes mistakes. That's like saying you don't want to go cos Noel hit the wrong note ones at a gig last year... Go to the gig and enjoy. If you don't go, I guess no one gives a damn.
HelterSkelter1980
Bonehead

Postby balletprincess_1 » 04 Jan 2009, 02:48

I'd go, it's worth it just to hear Noel in my opinon. Plus like others have said, when your actually in the crowd it's hard to tell if Liam sounds crap or not.
balletprincess_1
Bonehead

Postby dre_lennon » 04 Jan 2009, 03:56

everyone has off days...liams voice is off every now and then, but to me its always great to be in the presence of oasis... liam's voice is different, i would not say it's sh.it like some say... oasis has rocked all 4 gigs ive seen...they are the best band in the world...don't regret not going
dre_lennon
Bonehead

Postby supersonicshellz » 04 Jan 2009, 04:04

every hater on this site has posted this clip over and over again. they thrive on it. so he f**ked up the lyrics this night, get over it!! if you don't go to a gig based on this clip,then you don't belong there anyway. and if you respond with a bunch of other reasons why liam sucks (which i'm sure that will happen) then again...you don't belong there anyway. but if you can take this for what it is...a f**k up, then go to the gig and see for yourself. you will rock your ass off. and if you don't, then you will know oasis isn't for you anymore. but i would put my money on the first option.
supersonicshellz
Bonehead

Postby liams » 04 Jan 2009, 09:17

Artemisia wrote:... because of this:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=RBoQohCgO ... re=related

I'd die of laughter.

f**k me that is funny!!! but who gives a f**k - They are still a world class band and I will still go and see them on every tour they do!! So if you c**ts stick to your European crap and let us in the UK get on with what we do best. Why the f**k would and Oasis ''Fan'' post a video of Liam f**king up anyway???
liams
Big Mouth

Postby Artemisia » 05 Jan 2009, 05:29

HelterSkelter1980 wrote:You don't want to go because Liam sang the wrong lyrics? It's not the first time he's done that, so come on! Everyone makes mistakes. That's like saying you don't want to go cos Noel hit the wrong note ones at a gig last year.

Of course everybody makes mistakes sometimes - ERRARUM HUMAN EST. But I really start getting worried about Liam - there's simply too much of ERRARUM HUMANUM EST with him lately.
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby dave791 » 05 Jan 2009, 19:15

Artemisia wrote:I'm not a hater, you twat. I really like the band and the way they're playing. It's just Liam who is a complete let-down more and more often. Face the fact.

Don't f**king go then, you complete idiot. You could still make money of that ticket, so sell it to someone who will appreciate it. No one wants to hear your two cents about why Liam sucks, or yo dithering about going. If you don't want to, then don't, what is the f**king point in telling everyone here about it.
dave791
Bonehead

Postby Artemisia » 07 Jan 2009, 10:05

dave791 wrote:
Artemisia wrote:I'm not a hater, you twat. I really like the band and the way they're playing. It's just Liam who is a complete let-down more and more often. Face the fact.

Don't f**king go then, you complete idiot. You could still make money of that ticket, so sell it to someone who will appreciate it. No one wants to hear your two cents about why Liam sucks, or yo dithering about going. If you don't want to, then don't, what is the f**king point in telling everyone here about it.

Oh! Ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh!

Now I'm really intimidated - please don't kill me.
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby Chief_Dread » 07 Jan 2009, 10:33

dave791 wrote:

Because its an Oasis forum - designed to discuss Oasis. Liam's singing is part of that. Not really difficult to work out, is it?!
Chief_Dread
Big Mouth

Postby Canufeelit » 07 Jan 2009, 15:07

Marr u are PUNK ASS n***a !!!
Canufeelit
Big Mouth

PreviousNext

Return to The Tours