OASIS EN ARGENTINA

Discuss the gigs

OASIS EN ARGENTINA

Postby dami_chipi » 01 Jan 2009, 18:03

Hola soy Damian y quisiera saber si alguno sabe si Oasis tocara este año 009 en mi pais ya me que me encantaria verlos en vivo.muchas gracias

Hello I am Damian and it(he,she) wanted to know if it(he,she) knows someone if Oasis was touching this year 009 in my country already me that me encantaria to see them in vivo.muchas thank you

Si hay algun error de lectura es del traductor de internet, perdon

If there is algun reading error it(he,she) belongs to the Internet translator, sorry
dami_chipi
Bonehead

OASIS EN ARGENTINA

Postby snakes » 01 Jan 2009, 18:07

dami_chipi wrote:Hola soy Damian y quisiera saber si alguno sabe si Oasis tocara este año 009 en mi pais ya me que me encantaria verlos en vivo.muchas gracias

Hello I am Damian and it(he,she) wanted to know if it(he,she) knows someone if Oasis was touching this year 009 in my country already me that me encantaria to see them in vivo.muchas thank you

If there is algun reading error it(he,she) belongs to the Internet translator, sorry

:lol: :lol:
snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star

OASIS EN ARGENTINA

Postby adrian-gallagher » 01 Jan 2009, 18:43

dami_chipi wrote:Hola soy Damian y quisiera saber si alguno sabe si Oasis tocara este año 009 en mi pais ya me que me encantaria verlos en vivo.muchas gracias

:lol: WHAT A DOUCHE!
adrian-gallagher
Bigger Than The Beatles

OASIS EN ARGENTINA

Postby adrian-gallagher » 01 Jan 2009, 18:43

:lol: WHAT A DOUCHE!
adrian-gallagher
Bigger Than The Beatles

Return to The Tours