why dont oasis play bag it up and the turning on new tour

Discuss the gigs

Postby m1a1t1t1oasis » 03 Jan 2009, 16:52

The turning would sound quality live, hope they play it at the ricoh lol!
m1a1t1t1oasis
Bonehead

Postby stevo-smfc@hotmail.com » 03 Jan 2009, 17:35

Bag It Up would be pretty hard to do.I read a post on the Gear section that the drums had been doubled over.

How the fucka are they meant to do that live.I suppose they could just play it without the doubling over but it wouldn't sound the same.
stevo-smfc@hotmail.com
Big Mouth

Postby afeadugg » 04 Jan 2009, 15:57

The problem with Oasis is that they generally limit their life stuff to sound exactly like the records. Bag It Up is pretty simple and is easily playable live. Obviously there are only 6 musicians that play and the fans are not stupid to understand that a live performance would be a stripped down version of the song - but I'd much rather hear stripped down versions of Bag it Up and The Turning rather than bloody Aint Got Nothin and Wonderwall.

Noel said that it's too hard to play live but I'm not having that. They played Fade in-out on Be Here Now tour which had about 63 guitar parts so they could easily play these two songs.

I would be very surprised if they didn't do something special on the staium tour, surely they can't stick with the same set list????
afeadugg
Bonehead

Postby andymattcoles » 04 Jan 2009, 17:12

th05 wrote:I wish they would.

i find it so weird that people who seem to hate Oasis - end up spending so much time posting on here? weird. oh and f**k off
andymattcoles
Bonehead

Postby Wildness774 » 04 Jan 2009, 18:48

afeadugg wrote:
I would be very surprised if they didn't do something special on the staium tour, surely they can't stick with the same set list????

i hope not too
it will prolly change eventually though
Wildness774
Bonehead

Previous

Return to The Tours