why are so many tickets on here for sale for the tct

Discuss the gigs

Postby carryusallhere » 21 Mar 2010, 16:59

why are there so many people trying to flog tickets on here. Its a pity you didnt leave them for the real fans who were told it was sold out before the line should have been open.
I hope there are not too many spaces each night.I am going thursday having paid to get in a box!!
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

Postby dickie72 » 21 Mar 2010, 17:42

carryusallhere wrote:why are there so many people trying to flog tickets on here. Its a pity you didnt leave them for the real fans who were told it was sold out before the line should have been open.
I hope there are not too many spaces each night.I am going thursday having paid to get in a box!!

i bought 2 tickets, the person I was meant to be going with now cant make it.
dickie72
Bonehead

carryusallhere wrote:why are there so many people trying to flog tickets on here. Its a pity you didnt leave them for the real fans who were told it was sold out before the line should have been open.

dickie72
Bonehead

dickie72
Bonehead

Return to The Tours