A kind request

Discuss the gigs

A kind request

Postby greencrestedsprout » 22 Mar 2010, 02:09

Can we stop with all this ticket bollocks? If you don't intend on going, sell it on e-bay. It seems like people bought a ticket to the RAH as touts, with no intention of going at all.

Step 2 - Sell said ticket to some gullable fan from a fan site for an over-inflated amount.
greencrestedsprout
Bonehead

A kind request

Postby dna » 22 Mar 2010, 03:01

greencrestedsprout wrote:Can we stop with all this ticket bollocks? If you don't intend on going, sell it on e-bay. It seems like people bought a ticket to the RAH as touts, with no intention of going at all.

Step 2 - Sell said ticket to some gullable fan from a fan site for an over-inflated amount.

you forgot to finish that with /rant
dna
Bonehead

A kind request

greencrestedsprout wrote:Can we stop with all this ticket bollocks? If you don't intend on going, sell it on e-bay. It seems like people bought a ticket to the RAH as touts, with no intention of going at all.

dna
Bonehead

A kind request

dna
Bonehead

A kind request

Postby Wonsaponatime » 22 Mar 2010, 13:12

I hope the touts get stuck with the b*****d tickets; anyone with a brain that wanted tickets could have bought them from official sources. I also hope that anybody who bought tickets from eBay and then found out they could get them face value from official sources are stuck with what they stupidly bought from eBay.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

A kind request

Postby greencrestedsprout » 23 Mar 2010, 23:57

Well said Wonsa! The idiots will get their comeuppance!
greencrestedsprout
Bonehead

A kind request

Postby Super$onic » 23 Mar 2010, 23:58

face value is fine, but the rest..should do one
Super$onic
The Chief

A kind request

Postby cdparky » 24 Mar 2010, 19:07

Wonsaponatime wrote:anyone with a brain that wanted tickets could have bought them from official sources.

Thing is that it seems the majority of people don't actually have a brain when it comes to buying tickets. I still get looks of bewilderment when I tell people not to panic and wait it out. To be honest let the idiots rush to ebay, if they want to pay multiples of face value then let them. I'll happily sit tight and pick up great seats at face a week before the show.
cdparky
Bonehead

A kind request

Postby Wonsaponatime » 24 Mar 2010, 19:20

cdparky wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:anyone with a brain that wanted tickets could have bought them from official sources.

Thing is that it seems the majority of people don't actually have a brain when it comes to buying tickets. I still get looks of bewilderment when I tell people not to panic and wait it out. To be honest let the idiots rush to ebay, if they want to pay multiples of face value then let them. I'll happily sit tight and pick up great seats at face a week before the show.

You're right. I've never missed out on any gig I've wanted to go to and not once have I needed to buy from eBay or anywhere, even when a gig has "sold out". There will also no doubt be fake tickets in circulation, as with the previous stadium and arena tours; it's just not worth it.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

A kind request

Postby daniboy87 » 24 Mar 2010, 19:26

Only problem is if there are loads of touts with tickets they couldn't shift, then there will be empty seats at the gig, which is a bad thin g really
daniboy87
Bonehead

Next

Return to The Tours