Hospitality Tickets

Discuss the gigs

Hospitality Tickets

Postby speller » 22 Mar 2010, 12:00

Ive got two tickets for the Gastro dinner tickets for the friday gig and as of yet im still waiting for my tickets to arrive from see. it keeps saying that if i havent got them by tommorow, then i need to phone them. To date it just says we are awaiting to receive these in stock.

My question is has anyone else got their hospitality tickets, (even if you are not doing the Gastro dinner) and if so does it mention anything on the tickets about, dress code, (im guessing that i would have to go smart casual, i.e no jeans or trainers) what time the doors open and what time the dinner starts.

I still find it hard to believe that 5 days before the gig and the tickets still havent been sent out or are in stock.
speller
Bonehead

Hospitality Tickets

Postby nefetiti » 22 Mar 2010, 12:49

I'm in the same situation!
and their phone is constantly busy since this morning.
See Tickets is s**t, I'll never use them again.
nefetiti
Bonehead

Hospitality Tickets

nefetiti
Bonehead

Hospitality Tickets

nefetiti
Bonehead

Hospitality Tickets

Postby joraven » 22 Mar 2010, 13:03

speller wrote:Ive got two tickets for the Gastro dinner tickets for the friday gig and as of yet im still waiting for my tickets to arrive from see. it keeps saying that if i havent got them by tommorow, then i need to phone them. To date it just says we are awaiting to receive these in stock.

My question is has anyone else got their hospitality tickets, (even if you are not doing the Gastro dinner) and if so does it mention anything on the tickets about, dress code, (im guessing that i would have to go smart casual, i.e no jeans or trainers) what time the doors open and what time the dinner starts.

I still find it hard to believe that 5 days before the gig and the tickets still havent been sent out or are in stock.

i have received my hospitality tickets from RAH box office, although mine are fine dining, not gastro. The info received with the tix doesn't mention anything about dress code, but does give specific times to arrive, door number and restaurant details etc. I would give the RAH box office a ring if you can't get in touch with see.
joraven
Bonehead

Hospitality Tickets

Postby lambyUK » 22 Mar 2010, 13:39

Seetickets are awful. Ring them like I did last week and ask for them to arrange Box Office Collection. However, I'm still not overly confident that they will be there when i get there. I will be calling Seetickets in the next day or so to make sure the tickets will be there for pick up.
lambyUK
Bonehead

Hospitality Tickets

Postby Paul C » 22 Mar 2010, 13:56

hi guys, been on the phone to the rah and they say there is no dress code for the gigs in the fine dining or gastro areas. jeans and trainers are ok.
Paul C
Bonehead

Hospitality Tickets

Postby speller » 22 Mar 2010, 14:11

cheers paul... ive sent see tickets an email about how peed off i am about this and what an appaling service they are providing.

While i would love to say right here and now that i will never use them again, i know full well that i will, becaue often they are the only site, selling tickets to a gig that i want to go and watch.
speller
Bonehead

Hospitality Tickets

Postby Paul C » 22 Mar 2010, 16:04

ney worries mate,yeah i said i wouldn't use them again after the balls up with wembley tickets last year buy hey-ho. lets hope the concerts awesome. enjoy
Paul C
Bonehead

Hospitality Tickets

Postby lambyUK » 22 Mar 2010, 17:12

Dear god they are useless. Despite ringing seetickets a week ago to arrange box office collection (and having arranging box office collection on my order), it has now changed today to say they are posting them. On the phone waiting to speak to someone now. They are abysmal.
lambyUK
Bonehead

Next

Return to The Tours