Hospitality Tickets

Discuss the gigs

Hospitality Tickets

Postby speller » 23 Mar 2010, 10:43

Ive checked the status of my order this morning and they ahve said they have dispatched the tickets to my address. I have no idea when the tickets will turn up but am happy that ive got friday booked off because knowing my luck they wont turn up.
Not sure what to do now.

IMO see tickets should apolgise to all the people that theyve taken so long to send the tickets through to. They are rubbish.
speller
Bonehead

Hospitality Tickets

Postby lambyUK » 23 Mar 2010, 11:50

speller wrote:Ive checked the status of my order this morning and they ahve said they have dispatched the tickets to my address. I have no idea when the tickets will turn up but am happy that ive got friday booked off because knowing my luck they wont turn up.
Not sure what to do now.

IMO see tickets should apolgise to all the people that theyve taken so long to send the tickets through to. They are rubbish.

Unfortunately I just couldnt take the risk. No doubt, despite my order status now saying otherwise, the tickets will still try to be posted out.

I'm travelling down Thursday afternoon (for the friday night)
lambyUK
Bonehead

Hospitality Tickets

Postby speller » 24 Mar 2010, 11:18

Having been told that my tickets were only being dispatched yesterday, imagine my surprise when i came hom to find the tickets had arrived. No recorded delivery, they had just been posted through my letterbox.

I was under the impression that all tickets had to be signed for? So yet another con from ticket companies charging a fortune for P&P and handling fees.
speller
Bonehead

Previous

Return to The Tours