noel statement re canada attack

Discuss the gigs

Postby carryusallhere » 24 Mar 2010, 11:39

from someone who has spent the last 25 years with severe back pain on and off please do not underestimate how that fall must have hurt Noel. To take strong painkillers for over 8 months is severe and can cause stomach problems. I am seeing Noel tomorrow at the RAH and cant wait as last time in 2007 when he appeared with Gem it was brilliant
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

Postby cigarsinhell » 24 Mar 2010, 16:34

Noel deserves every cent he can get. I hope Danny-Boy spends the rest of his life breaking rocks and sending every last penny of his pay to Noel. He could have killed our beloved Chief--what if Noel had fallen off the stage and broken his neck? It's too terrible to contemplate.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Postby Artemisia » 24 Mar 2010, 17:56

cigarsinhell wrote:Noel is wealthy far beyond OUR dreams, he has nothing to prove, he's just had a baby--why SHOULD he further expose himself to this kind of risk? I love Oasis as much as anyone, but the Gallaghers' health and safety must come first.

Yet he feels the urgent need to get another $2million. :|

Did he get that baby himself?!?!? Now that must've been painful... :?
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby Gringo 10 » 24 Mar 2010, 18:18

For a song writer who has written a few decent lyrics, that must be the "I can see a Liar" of victim impact statements!!!! Not very emotive, and non descript when it comes to saying how it made him feel, it sounds like a letter just asking for the money
Gringo 10
Bonehead

Postby Artemisia » 24 Mar 2010, 18:22

Gringo 10 wrote:For a song writer who has written a few decent lyrics, that must be the "I can see a Liar" of victim impact statements!!!! Not very emotive, and non descript when it comes to saying how it made him feel, it sounds like a letter just asking for the money

:lol: Well done! Post that in the thread dealing with that incident in the General section and you'll be the new king there! :)
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby cigarsinhell » 25 Mar 2010, 22:05

Artemisia wrote:
Gringo 10 wrote:For a song writer who has written a few decent lyrics, that must be the "I can see a Liar" of victim impact statements!!!! Not very emotive, and non descript when it comes to saying how it made him feel, it sounds like a letter just asking for the money

:lol: Well done! Post that in the thread dealing with that incident in the General section and you'll be the new king there! :)

The whole point is JUSTICE. Clearly, Sullivan is not going to reap any adverse repercussions under the Canadian "justice" system for assaulting and seriously injuring a guest in his country, then blowing off several warrants--not even any jail time. Canada is rewarding his behavior, which isn't unusual given its well-known "soft on criminals" reputation. As is often the case, the only way to get revenge here is through the wallet. I hope Noel gets every cent that coont makes for the rest of his life. I don't think Noel will get much out of Danny money-wise (you can't get blood out of a turnip), but it would be reasonable to expect some judgment on Noel's side.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Previous

Return to The Tours