The RAH Spoiler Thread (Thursday)

Discuss the gigs

Postby daniboy87 » 25 Mar 2010, 15:24

Thought it might be an idea to set up a thread for the people going tonight (me for one :) ) to discuss the gig later, then anyone who doesn't want the night spoiled for tomorrow will know not to read it!

4 hours, cant wait :d
daniboy87
Bonehead

Postby Nick853 » 25 Mar 2010, 15:35

Good call.

I'm going tomorrow night, in two minds about whether to check out Thursday's setlist on here after tonight's gig or whether to leave it as a surprise!

If it's anything like DWHAC it'll be perfect. The only thing that could top the last Oasis gig I went to is Noel solo, the man's a God.
Nick853
Bonehead

Good call.

I'm going tomorrow night, in two minds about whether to check out Thursday's setlist on here after tonight's gig or whether to leave it as a surprise!

If it's anything like DWHAC it'll be perfect. The only thing that could top the last Oasis gig I went to is Noel solo, the man's a God.
Nick853
Bonehead

Good call.

Nick853
Bonehead

Postby Wonsaponatime » 25 Mar 2010, 15:37

Nick853 wrote:Good call.

Go for the surprise... when I saw them in 2008 I knew the setlist inside out and it ruined it a bit.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby daniboy87 » 25 Mar 2010, 15:39

Wonsaponatime wrote:

Go for the surprise... when I saw them in 2008 I knew the setlist inside out and it ruined it a bit.

Yea if I was going Friday I would isolate myself from TV, Radio and Internet for a day to avoid it getting ruined! :p

Thats why I set the thread up, well excited now, going London with the missus in a bit to get some food before the gig, then drink drink drink :d
daniboy87
Bonehead

Postby Nick853 » 25 Mar 2010, 15:44

Wonsaponatime wrote:

Yeah true, I saw Oasis four times and every time knew what the setlist was going to be. Apart from the surprise at the last Wembley Stadium gig when Noel played Whatever - and thinking back that surprise was so good that I'm just gonna go for the surprise, cheers!
Nick853
Bonehead

Postby daniboy87 » 25 Mar 2010, 15:48

Nick853 wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:

Yeah true, I saw Oasis four times and every time knew what the setlist was going to be. Apart from the surprise at the last Wembley Stadium gig when Noel played Whatever - and thinking back that surprise was so good that I'm just gonna go for the surprise, cheers!

Yup, Whatever was pretty special that night, worth missing TIOBI for, but I hope he plays both tonight
daniboy87
Bonehead

Postby Lord Pontrhydyfen » 25 Mar 2010, 16:43

About to make my way into London for the gig! Very excited, a little bit nervous too! OASIS!!! OASIS!!! OASIS!!!
Lord Pontrhydyfen
Bonehead

Postby stevemi16 » 25 Mar 2010, 22:17

I WILL EDIT THIS AS AND WHEN I GET MORE INFO

1. (It's Good) To Be Free
2. Talk Tonight
3. Fade Away
4. Cast No Shadow (With Crouch End Festival Chorus)
5. Don't Go Away (With Wired Strings & Crouch End Festival Chorus)
6. Importance Of Being Idle
7. Listen Up
8. Sad Song
9. Wonderwall
10: Rockin Chair
11: Slide Away
12: Digsy's Diner
13: Whatever

From The Official Oasis Twitter page
stevemi16
Bonehead

Next