Info on lasts nites gig please!

Discuss the gigs

Postby dickie72 » 26 Mar 2010, 11:25

carryusallhere wrote:I was in box 26 2nd tier. Only 4 seats great view. Sure beats getting covered in p*** on the pitch at wembley stadium and cardiff and any other stadium I've attended. Seriously though didnt you like it?

it was f**kin fantastic.
like i said on another thread, i felt Noel was relaxed last night,which IMO is a good thing. my only disappointment, was that the choir didnt sound as good as for the electric proms gig, TBH i could hardly hear them
dickie72
Bonehead

Postby carryusallhere » 26 Mar 2010, 11:32

yes it was fantastic. The choir werent needed or were in the wrong place as they were drowned out by the collective singing. My niece asked me of the the thousands of concerts I have attended over the years were there any where the crowd knew every word to every song and I answered No, not even at Elton John or Sting ot U2 or Coldplay or Paul McCartney no, there is nothing like an Oasis or Noel singalong. The words mean so much to everyone in their own way
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

Postby dickie72 » 26 Mar 2010, 11:46

carryusallhere wrote:yes it was fantastic. The choir werent needed or were in the wrong place as they were drowned out by the collective singing. My niece asked me of the the thousands of concerts I have attended over the years were there any where the crowd knew every word to every song and I answered No, not even at Elton John or Sting ot U2 or Coldplay or Paul McCartney no, there is nothing like an Oasis or Noel singalong. The words mean so much to everyone in their own way

id agree with that. the sing-a-long element of oasis/noel gigs makes it for me everytime.
the only thing that would improve this, would have been in oasis kicked off during 1989 - summer of love.

imagine a loved up arena/stadium singing (hugging) along
dickie72
Bonehead

Postby briddj » 26 Mar 2010, 14:30

Do they let you take drinks into the Arena (floor) area? I know they don't when it's a standing concert.
briddj
Bonehead

Postby carryusallhere » 26 Mar 2010, 15:06

they have started a trial so everyone could take drinks in last night
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

Postby Flash239 » 26 Mar 2010, 15:51

This show being my first oasis/noel gig, it was the best concert of my life. I'm from the states and was unable to see them on tour there. Noel played all my favorite songs, and I still couldn't believe he played Rockin Chair (amazing). Noel did an encore w/ masterplan + don't look back in anger which was unbelievable.

Going back to Royal Albert tonight to make some more unforgettable memories.
Flash239
Bonehead

Postby fullfathom5 » 26 Mar 2010, 16:26

Great gig, really enjoyed it. Thought Mani and Weller might be there, but was nice to get Rockin' Chair & Digsy's Dinner played.
fullfathom5
Bonehead

Postby deasy55 » 26 Mar 2010, 16:34

When asked to play a new song "I don't play new songs for charity. Brilliant though they are, tonight's not the time"
deasy55
Big Mouth

Postby carryusallhere » 26 Mar 2010, 21:47

brilliant, flash you lucky person ,let us know which night you preferred
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

Postby Flash239 » 27 Mar 2010, 01:17

carryusallhere wrote:brilliant, flash you lucky person ,let us know which night you preferred

awww man this night was just as amazing. He played the same songs, but I didn't care I took loads of pictures, vids, and killed 200 pounds for both performances (all worth it, don't regret it one bit).

I liked the thursday night show better b/c the crowd was intense, but I enjoyed both. I pray I get to see Noel play again this year.
Flash239
Bonehead

PreviousNext

Return to The Tours