TCT Noel on Thursday 25th Review

Discuss the gigs

Postby ccd204p » 26 Mar 2010, 17:45

millsy wrote:Amazing as usual. As I went in 2007, was a bit disappointed he didn't change the set list a bit more. Though Rockin' Chair and whatever were the highlights for me.

Noel is just a f**king legend, fact!!!

I was a bit disappointed when it was exactly the same as 2007 but became well pleased when Rockin' Chair, Whatever, Digsy's Dinner & The Masterplan were played. Whatever was perfect.
ccd204p
Bonehead

Postby andyward83 » 26 Mar 2010, 18:19

Whatever brought tears to my eyes, fantastic performace
andyward83
Bonehead

Postby fonejacker » 26 Mar 2010, 19:32

LEGEND!!! superb performance!!!
fonejacker
Bonehead

Postby ronaldo1903 » 26 Mar 2010, 21:03

Brilliant performance but pretty pissed off that he just played exactly the same gig as 2007 minus all the cover songs etc he did last time which at least were good to hear for a change. Typical lazy money taking sh!te weve come to expect from noel over the last couple of years.
Think next time will kepp my £200+ on ticket, train hotel etc and just listen to the Dreams We have CD
ronaldo1903
Bonehead

Postby liamcrane » 26 Mar 2010, 21:30

andyward83 wrote:Whatever brought tears to my eyes, fantastic performace

Could not agree more mate whatever was by far the best tune of the night, the wired strings at the end of it were amazing and when noel walked off and everyone kept singing "whatever you do whatever you say i know its alright" it sent shivers down my spine! people moan at the setlist but thats the reason i went cos i love that set! hopefully he may do a few more gigs this year who knows, must say when he said he was gonna do rockin chair for the "scous" at the front i thought i was dreaming, what a tune!
liamcrane
Bonehead

Postby carryusallhere » 26 Mar 2010, 21:44

ronaldo it was a brilliant performance and I agree with liamcrane whatever was my highlight. But ronaldo the gig was for the teenage cancer trust - Noel performed for free. All the money raised goes to provide special wards in NHS hospitals for teenagers who have cancer and are being treated and live and for those being treated who do not live - so stop maoning and be thankful if you do not have cancer
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

Postby jenksy » 26 Mar 2010, 21:52

liamcrane wrote:
andyward83 wrote:Whatever brought tears to my eyes, fantastic performace

Could not agree more mate whatever was by far the best tune of the night, the wired strings at the end of it were amazing and when noel walked off and everyone kept singing "whatever you do whatever you say i know its alright" it sent shivers down my spine! people moan at the setlist but thats the reason i went cos i love that set! hopefully he may do a few more gigs this year who knows, must say when he said he was gonna do rockin chair for the "scous" at the front i thought i was dreaming, what a tune!

Could not agree more mate, he played all the stuff we want to hear. If he'd stuck stop crying or sunday morning it would have been perfect. Whatever was superb and sung my heart out.

Oasis is Noel Gallagher, it always was. He's better off without Liam. Liam singing has become a shout anyway over the past few times I saw them.

Noel is the greatest living englishman
jenksy
Bonehead

Postby starfucker » 26 Mar 2010, 22:05

ronaldo1903 wrote:Brilliant performance but pretty pissed off that he just played exactly the same gig as 2007 minus all the cover songs etc he did last time which at least were good to hear for a change. Typical lazy money taking sh!te weve come to expect from noel over the last couple of years.
Think next time will kepp my £200+ on ticket, train hotel etc and just listen to the Dreams We have CD

Total fail. How is playing for free for a good cause lazy? Also your spelling, punctuation and grammar is ridiculously lazy so, next time, yeah, "kepp" your 200 precious notes and stay at home. Ungrateful, ignorant
d!ck.
starfucker
Bonehead

Postby liamcrane » 26 Mar 2010, 22:37

I had a vip £200 ticket for last night but i wernt interested in the free VIP food and drink that was the best £200 i can say i have ever spent got memories for life now!
liamcrane
Bonehead

Postby ronaldo1903 » 27 Mar 2010, 03:10

starfucker wrote:
ronaldo1903 wrote:Brilliant performance but pretty pissed off that he just played exactly the same gig as 2007 minus all the cover songs etc he did last time which at least were good to hear for a change. Typical lazy money taking sh!te weve come to expect from noel over the last couple of years.

Total fail. How is playing for free for a good cause lazy? Also your spelling, punctuation and grammar is ridiculously lazy so, next time, yeah, "kepp" your 200 precious notes and stay at home. Ungrateful, ignorant
d!ck.

Starfucker you are a idiot, hows that for "spelling, punctuation and grammar "?
I was sat on the train down to London really excited about the gig, for the first time in years I was going to a Oasis/Noel gig and didn't know what the setlist was going to be. Wondering what covers he would do, maybe different b-sides or perhaps even a new song or 2. Turns out I did know what the setlist was after all, I heard 90% of it 3 times in 2007 and been listening to it on CD since then. He may as well have just walked out and pushed play on the "Dreams we have" CD and we all could have sang along to it, least he sounded remotely interested back then.
ronaldo1903
Bonehead

PreviousNext

Return to The Tours