TCT Noel on Thursday 25th Review

Discuss the gigs

Postby ievuliux » 27 Mar 2010, 06:14

Ronaldo, you are lucky you could hear these beautiful songs live TWICE. I spent 200 on the ticket alone, but to me just being there was priceless and worth so much more than money. And I woųld do it again even if the setlist is exactly the same!
ievuliux
Bonehead

Postby simonsears » 27 Mar 2010, 09:57

it was AMAZING, me n mate got 200 quid vip tickets, free unlimited booze, nibbles, programmes, it was mega, i was a bit dissapointed no covers or new ones, but i dont care my favourite gig apart from sweaty Bridlington, never used this adjective before but the venue/setting was beautiful!
Whatever was immense, especially when they had finished, walked off and crowd continued, amazing to of been there all in all cost me n mate around £300 each but well worth it!

Met Gem & shroud outside after and also Liam from the Courteeners prpoer geezer, as was gem had loads of time for ya, pics autographs, mind you its about 5th time i seen him and he always sound, waited for Noel but think he did an Elvis!

LOVE FOREVER!!
simonsears
Bonehead

Postby starfucker » 27 Mar 2010, 10:13

ronaldo1903 wrote:
starfucker wrote:
ronaldo1903 wrote:Brilliant performance but pretty pissed off that he just played exactly the same gig as 2007 minus all the cover songs etc he did last time which at least were good to hear for a change. Typical lazy money taking sh!te weve come to expect from noel over the last couple of years.
Think next time will kepp my £200+ on ticket, train hotel etc and just listen to the Dreams We have CD

Total fail. How is playing for free for a good cause lazy? Also your spelling, punctuation and grammar is ridiculously lazy so, next time, yeah, "kepp" your 200 precious notes and stay at home. Ungrateful, ignorant
d!ck.

Starfucker you are a idiot, hows that for "spelling, punctuation and grammar "?
I was sat on the train down to London really excited about the gig, for the first time in years I was going to a Oasis/Noel gig and didn't know what the setlist was going to be. Wondering what covers he would do, maybe different b-sides or perhaps even a new song or 2. Turns out I did know what the setlist was after all, I heard 90% of it 3 times in 2007 and been listening to it on CD since then. He may as well have just walked out and pushed play on the "Dreams we have" CD and we all could have sang along to it, least he sounded remotely interested back then.

Still wrong. Should be a colon after "Starfucker", "a" should be "an" and "how's" needs an apostrophe. You're calling me an idiot? Please go back to where you came from. Or even better: go back to school.
starfucker
Bonehead

Postby ronaldo1903 » 27 Mar 2010, 12:19

starfucker wrote:
ronaldo1903 wrote:
starfucker wrote:
ronaldo1903 wrote:Brilliant performance but pretty pissed off that he just played exactly the same gig as 2007 minus all the cover songs etc he did last time which at least were good to hear for a change. Typical lazy money taking sh!te weve come to expect from noel over the last couple of years.
Think next time will kepp my £200+ on ticket, train hotel etc and just listen to the Dreams We have CD

Total fail. How is playing for free for a good cause lazy? Also your spelling, punctuation and grammar is ridiculously lazy so, next time, yeah, "kepp" your 200 precious notes and stay at home. Ungrateful, ignorant
d!ck.

I was sat on the train down to London really excited about the gig, for the first time in years I was going to a Oasis/Noel gig and didn't know what the setlist was going to be. Wondering what covers he would do, maybe different b-sides or perhaps even a new song or 2. Turns out I did know what the setlist was after all, I heard 90% of it 3 times in 2007 and been listening to it on CD since then. He may as well have just walked out and pushed play on the "Dreams we have" CD and we all could have sang along to it, least he sounded remotely interested back then.

Still wrong. Should be a colon after "Starfucker", "a" should be "an" and "how's" needs an apostrophe. You're calling me an idiot? Please go back to where you came from. Or even better: go back to school.

Or you could get a life and stop greeting about the way people write things on message boards!
For all you know I may have dyslexia or a learning difficulty but feel free to go mouthing off about f*** all.
ronaldo1903
Bonehead

Postby carryusallhere » 27 Mar 2010, 13:57

come on lads let's concentrate on Noel's performance which we all know was fantastic.
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

Postby strawberrym » 27 Mar 2010, 20:54

ccd204p wrote:
millsy wrote:Amazing as usual. As I went in 2007, was a bit disappointed he didn't change the set list a bit more. Though Rockin' Chair and whatever were the highlights for me.

Noel is just a f**king legend, fact!!!

I was a bit disappointed when it was exactly the same as 2007 but became well pleased when Rockin' Chair, Whatever, Digsy's Dinner & The Masterplan were played. Whatever was perfect.

Agree with all of this. Rockin' Chair was my favourite.
strawberrym
Bonehead

Postby starfucker » 27 Mar 2010, 22:50

ronaldo1903 wrote:
starfucker wrote:
ronaldo1903 wrote:
starfucker wrote:

d!ck.

Or you could get a life and stop greeting about the way people write things on message boards!
For all you know I may have dyslexia or a learning difficulty but feel free to go mouthing off about f*** all.

Greeting? You're a frigging idiot. And I work with special needs kids and they are all far more intelligent than you. You don't have dyslexia - you're just thick. Big difference. Not wasting my time replying to anything you might say so night. And I've got a life, ta. You're the loser.
starfucker
Bonehead

Postby starfucker » 27 Mar 2010, 22:50

ronaldo1903 wrote:
starfucker wrote:
ronaldo1903 wrote:
starfucker wrote:

d!ck.

Greeting? You're a frigging idiot. And I work with special needs kids and they are all far more intelligent than you. You don't have dyslexia - you're just thick. Big difference. Not wasting my time replying to anything you might say so night. And I've got a life, ta. You're the loser.
starfucker
Bonehead

Postby Altyoasis » 28 Mar 2010, 20:04

Why don't you pull your head from out of your arse and just acknowledge what an excellent show it was?

Like you said, you should save your £200 next time so that someone can go who actually appreciates good music.
Altyoasis
Bonehead

Postby clg602 » 28 Mar 2010, 22:16

So what is the general consensus, which gig was better? Thurs or Friday? I was there Friday, it was magical!
clg602
Bonehead

PreviousNext

Return to The Tours