Request for an acoustic tour again,please?!!

Discuss the gigs

Postby Simiciro » 26 Mar 2010, 23:24

Since I couldn´t be at the TCT-concerts I have a request for Noel,Gem and Jay to go on a small acoustic tour again?!!!That would be fantastic...Miss the music and I think there´s more people than me,who couldn´t be in London for these 2 concerts,so I hope others will join in on my request for an acoustic tour???
Simiciro
Bonehead

Postby cigarsinhell » 27 Mar 2010, 02:40

I'd love to see Noel do an acoustic tour. But one of the things he's looking for is to make his life easier at his age, so if he'd just kindly film a DVD for those of us who can't go see him, I'd be grateful.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

I'd love to see Noel do an acoustic tour. But one of the things he's looking for is to make his life easier at his age, so if he'd just kindly film a DVD for those of us who can't go see him, I'd be grateful.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Postby Stones007 » 27 Mar 2010, 09:09

No. Enough of acoustic gigs.
Stones007
Bonehead

Postby Innocently Wild » 27 Mar 2010, 12:34

I'm fairly confident we haven't seen the last of Noel's acoustic gigs, so don't worry, I'm sure there will be more chances to see him :)
xx
Innocently Wild
Bonehead

Postby cigarsinhell » 28 Mar 2010, 03:17

Innocently Wild wrote:I'm fairly confident we haven't seen the last of Noel's acoustic gigs, so don't worry, I'm sure there will be more chances to see him :)
xx

That would be so cool. Several years ago, when Page and Plant reunited for awhile after Led Zep, the Honeydrippers, Coverdale/Page, etc etc etc, they did what I had always dreamed of them doing: They played with Middle Eastern musicians and put a new spin on old music. I think an acoustic/orchestral setting would be perfect for Nole's voice and enable him to do more peaceful gigs with less fuss. Liam, on the other hand, is now encumbered with a band and a LOT of electrical extension cords.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Return to The Tours