So, Gem played with Noel at the TCT gigs ...

Discuss the gigs

Postby TeamNoel » 29 Mar 2010, 21:59

Elecollins wrote:Fantastic nights both nights, there is nothing else to say but I really missed Liam on stage...

"With each passing song, the question on which you involuntarily found yourself dwelling loomed a little larger.
Did the evening want for a another Gallagher? Oddly enough, the answer was no, not really."

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/ ... 076920.ece
:wink:
TeamNoel
Bonehead

Postby greencrestedsprout » 29 Mar 2010, 23:54

I was at the Friday gig and I didn't feel there was any bad-feeling between Gem and Noel, or Kem and Nole as some strange Austrian on here likes to say.
greencrestedsprout
Bonehead

Postby cigarsinhell » 31 Mar 2010, 00:10

greencrestedsprout wrote:I was at the Friday gig and I didn't feel there was any bad-feeling between Gem and Noel, or Kem and Nole as some strange Austrian on here likes to say.

Why should there be bad feelings? Gem hasn't done anything evil to Noel, and he's a perfectly competent musician for Noel to gig with if he's available. Noel and Liam are on the outs at the moment, but that won't last forever. Noel loves Liam, his brother--and vice versa (in fact, it's obvious that Liam is hurting terribly over this squabble). They fight over things that are issues to them, and neither one of them are exactly as diplomatic as Winston Churchill. Let 'em make a solo record or two, try to have some understanding and love in our hearts, and we won't be sorry for it.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Postby Guest » 31 Mar 2010, 17:20

:shock:
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby Brandon Gallagher » 31 Mar 2010, 23:21

cigarsinhell wrote:Huh? I don't even think Noel left Oasis because of Liam. I think he was just tired of the grind and wanted to do his own thing. He'd brought up the idea of a "5-year break" and Liam just shut down at the very notion. I really don't think Noel loves Liam any less as his brother; he just needs some time away from that intensity. Gem has always been a friend; as a fellow musician, Noel knows that Gem needs a regular gig, and if his solo plans don't provide for a regular second guitarist, he wouldn't begrudge Gem a job with Liam if it helps him feed his family. Noel is a good person, and I don't think he has any vindictive heart toward ANY of the band (including Liam).

I completely agree with what you've written.
Brandon Gallagher
Bonehead

Postby boobaloo » 01 Apr 2010, 01:49

SaLlY-sUpErNoOvA-CoLoMbIa!!* wrote::shock:

this
boobaloo
R'Kid

Postby luisleyva95 » 04 Apr 2010, 02:46

I really wanted something like...Noel playing with Gem their acoustics as the played in the Stp the clocks promo. I think Noel and Gem would be OASIS. I love unplugged but I get really excited with the rock n' roll versions too. So, Liam can do what he wants but if what he do bother Noel or Gem the probably go, like Noel did. I don't think Liam can sing any more. Perhaps he have just to make their clothes and now I saw in the newspaper he would lauch sexual things. Liam you are going crazy¡
luisleyva95
Bonehead

Postby Pimienta » 04 Apr 2010, 02:50

boobaloo wrote:
SaLlY-sUpErNoOvA-CoLoMbIa!!* wrote::shock:

this

:lol: :lol:
I ♥ Poros.
Pimienta
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Artemisia » 04 Apr 2010, 18:54

luisleyva95 wrote:I saw in the newspaper he would lauch sexual things

:shock: :lol: :shock: LOL, WHAT?!?!?! :shock: :lol: :shock:
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby boobaloo » 04 Apr 2010, 20:32

Artemisia wrote:
luisleyva95 wrote:I saw in the newspaper he would lauch sexual things

:shock: :lol: :shock: LOL, WHAT?!?!?! :shock: :lol: :shock:

I'm not suprised this caught your attention :lol: :lol:
boobaloo
R'Kid

PreviousNext

Return to The Tours