So, Gem played with Noel at the TCT gigs ...

Discuss the gigs

Postby Artemisia » 04 Apr 2010, 20:50

boobaloo wrote:
Artemisia wrote:
luisleyva95 wrote:I saw in the newspaper he would lauch sexual things

:shock: :lol: :shock: LOL, WHAT?!?!?! :shock: :lol: :shock:

I'm not suprised this caught your attention :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Now, srsly, what the hell was that luisleyva bloke talking about? :lol:
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby cigarsinhell » 06 Apr 2010, 20:59

"Does this thing 'ave batteries? Eh? Wot? Punter's broken; I 'ave t' do everything MYSELF! Life is nuthin' but werk, werk, werk!"
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Postby Nowl » 06 Apr 2010, 21:33

I want Liam to design a vibrator with a pic of my face on top of it. :oops:
Nowl
R'Kid

Postby cigarsinhell » 12 Apr 2010, 21:40

I think Liam once said something to the effect that he never means anything he says to the press. He was wearing a plastic shower cap at the time.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Postby matthewhillery » 13 Apr 2010, 07:07

ok so the point that was made was that theres no "evidence" that noel and gem are still "friends" but why didnt anyone make the point that there is also no "evidence" that are not still friends, personally to me it seems that noel and gem have always got along great as have liam and gem and i think no matter what is said or what goes on between noel and liam neither of them would begrudge gem being a middle man and helping noel out and also i think noel is more than sensible enough not to cut ties with gem because hes in liam's "new" band and also why didnt anyone make the point that jay "the shroud" darlington also played with noel and gem yet he is supposedly in liam's "new" band so i think he is in the same boat as gem, but all i would say is that straight after the split andy went on holiday with liam so obviously relations were good between those two but gem and the others just went home and liam said that noel "claimed" he was "forced" out of the band by his bandmates and yet a week after he had a party and they were all went, now what he quite meant by "they all went" who knows? liam obviously didnt go but the others? who knows? only time will tell but i cant imagine that they would all stop talking just because noel and liam had a lovers tiff (again!) and i think liam was right in what he said about noel just wanting a change in scenary and to do something different rather than the "argument" driving him out becuse lets face theyve rowed far worse and far more publically thatn that plenty of times and noel has left plenty of times but has always came back whether it be for the fans or for the money or for the love of music (i would guess a bit of each?) but he always came back though but its like in past times if liam wasnt up for a gig or couldnt do it then noel said said f**k it i'll do it and sang all the songs whereas the last tour if liam wasnt there then it got cancelled, i think in a way as much as it pains me to say it but noel's heart wasnt in it anymore and he turned up and played the gigs because of the fans and also to out do liam whenever he could, look at the change in the setlist when they played the stadium tour last year, the songs that came in (roll with it, my big mouth, half the world away & live forever) were all noel songs and the ones that got dropped (the meaning of soul, ain't got nothin') were liam songs (all be not much more than a couple of minutes in length each but songbird stayed and noel praised liam for that song and also i'm outta time which i suppose he couldnt drop becuase it ws a current song off there album that they were promoting with the tour)
matthewhillery
Bonehead

Postby Pimienta » 13 Apr 2010, 15:32

matthewhillery wrote:ok so the point that was made was that theres no "evidence" that noel and gem are still "friends" but why didnt anyone make the point that there is also no "evidence" that are not still friends, personally to me it seems that noel and gem have always got along great as have liam and gem and i think no matter what is said or what goes on between noel and liam neither of them would begrudge gem being a middle man and helping noel out and also i think noel is more than sensible enough not to cut ties with gem because hes in liam's "new" band and also why didnt anyone make the point that jay "the shroud" darlington also played with noel and gem yet he is supposedly in liam's "new" band so i think he is in the same boat as gem, but all i would say is that straight after the split andy went on holiday with liam so obviously relations were good between those two but gem and the others just went home and liam said that noel "claimed" he was "forced" out of the band by his bandmates and yet a week after he had a party and they were all went, now what he quite meant by "they all went" who knows? liam obviously didnt go but the others? who knows? only time will tell but i cant imagine that they would all stop talking just because noel and liam had a lovers tiff (again!) and i think liam was right in what he said about noel just wanting a change in scenary and to do something different rather than the "argument" driving him out becuse lets face theyve rowed far worse and far more publically thatn that plenty of times and noel has left plenty of times but has always came back whether it be for the fans or for the money or for the love of music (i would guess a bit of each?) but he always came back though but its like in past times if liam wasnt up for a gig or couldnt do it then noel said said f**k it i'll do it and sang all the songs whereas the last tour if liam wasnt there then it got cancelled, i think in a way as much as it pains me to say it but noel's heart wasnt in it anymore and he turned up and played the gigs because of the fans and also to out do liam whenever he could, look at the change in the setlist when they played the stadium tour last year, the songs that came in (roll with it, my big mouth, half the world away & live forever) were all noel songs and the ones that got dropped (the meaning of soul, ain't got nothin') were liam songs (all be not much more than a couple of minutes in length each but songbird stayed and noel praised liam for that song and also i'm outta time which i suppose he couldnt drop becuase it ws a current song off there album that they were promoting with the tour)

Ok, I'm sorry but...

Have you eve heard of this "."? It's a little dot used when you finish with an idea so you can make a new different one.
I ♥ Poros.
Pimienta
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Wonsaponatime » 13 Apr 2010, 15:41

Pimienta wrote:
matthewhillery wrote:ok so the point that was made was that theres no "evidence" that noel and gem are still "friends" but why didnt anyone make the point that there is also no "evidence" that are not still friends, personally to me it seems that noel and gem have always got along great as have liam and gem and i think no matter what is said or what goes on between noel and liam neither of them would begrudge gem being a middle man and helping noel out and also i think noel is more than sensible enough not to cut ties with gem because hes in liam's "new" band and also why didnt anyone make the point that jay "the shroud" darlington also played with noel and gem yet he is supposedly in liam's "new" band so i think he is in the same boat as gem, but all i would say is that straight after the split andy went on holiday with liam so obviously relations were good between those two but gem and the others just went home and liam said that noel "claimed" he was "forced" out of the band by his bandmates and yet a week after he had a party and they were all went, now what he quite meant by "they all went" who knows? liam obviously didnt go but the others? who knows? only time will tell but i cant imagine that they would all stop talking just because noel and liam had a lovers tiff (again!) and i think liam was right in what he said about noel just wanting a change in scenary and to do something different rather than the "argument" driving him out becuse lets face theyve rowed far worse and far more publically thatn that plenty of times and noel has left plenty of times but has always came back whether it be for the fans or for the money or for the love of music (i would guess a bit of each?) but he always came back though but its like in past times if liam wasnt up for a gig or couldnt do it then noel said said f**k it i'll do it and sang all the songs whereas the last tour if liam wasnt there then it got cancelled, i think in a way as much as it pains me to say it but noel's heart wasnt in it anymore and he turned up and played the gigs because of the fans and also to out do liam whenever he could, look at the change in the setlist when they played the stadium tour last year, the songs that came in (roll with it, my big mouth, half the world away & live forever) were all noel songs and the ones that got dropped (the meaning of soul, ain't got nothin') were liam songs (all be not much more than a couple of minutes in length each but songbird stayed and noel praised liam for that song and also i'm outta time which i suppose he couldnt drop becuase it ws a current song off there album that they were promoting with the tour)

Ok, I'm sorry but...

Have you eve heard of this "."? It's a little dot used when you finish with an idea so you can make a new different one.

('o',)
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby boobaloo » 13 Apr 2010, 19:35

Pimienta wrote:

Ok, I'm sorry but...

:lol: :lol:
boobaloo
R'Kid

Postby Artemisia » 13 Apr 2010, 23:55

matthewhillery wrote:i cant imagine that they would all stop talking just because noel and liam had a lovers tiff (again!)

:shock: What do you mean by writing anything like this? Do you think they might indulge in ... in... in homosexual incestuous activities? :shock:
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby cigarsinhell » 14 Apr 2010, 23:01

I can't IMAGINE Nole releasing a statement that sez, "Look, mates, I'm so feckin' RICH an' I'm an auld feller AN' I wanna pass along my genes some more so I can't be bothered with Oasis an' me needy baby brother right now. I'm really sick of touring, the grind o' 'avin' t' get a record out because me brother 'asn't run outta steam like I 'ave. I just wanna be left alone in me cassel with me bird an' me brats an' me booze an' me cigarettes. I wanna COMPOSE MUSIC--I don't wanna just WRITE SONGS. I been playin' f' you pizzers f' 25 years now--what MORE d'ya feckin' WANT outta me????!!!!!!"
You guys think he's gonna admit THAT? I dunno if thoughts like this are or were in the back of Nole's mind or not, but I can't see him EVER confessing it to US if he did.

Soooooooooooooooooo . . .
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

PreviousNext

Return to The Tours