Getting the RAH to Stand

Discuss the gigs

Getting the RAH to Stand

Postby daniboy87 » 05 Apr 2010, 21:04

jrb1984 wrote:
daniboy87 wrote:Hopefully if there is a DVD it will be from Thursday, firstly so this arse won't be on it, and secondly, if they have the support act who the f**k wants to see Plan B, he is donkey s**t

Thursday night > Friday night

So i am an arse for not liking someone throwing p*ss all over me?? I wont ask about your private life then as you have already cleared that one up.

oh and btw I was in the 4th row for the thursday so would be on both :d

I was clearly referring to the guy who made this thread, i'm not quite sure how you turned it into an insult about yourself, unless you get called an arse a lot, and this was merely habitual
daniboy87
Bonehead

Getting the RAH to Stand

Postby boobaloo » 06 Apr 2010, 02:04

jrb1984 wrote:
imax wrote:Did anyone get covered in piss?

There were pints thrown on thursday night near the end of the gig, whether it was p*ss or not luckily I dont know

was it warm?
boobaloo
R'Kid

Getting the RAH to Stand

Postby abbielovesoasis » 07 Apr 2010, 01:23

wel tbh people wud have stood up any way like they did the last time he played it cant be stoped. id rather people stood than hav a couple sat infront of me th whole time snogin wich is what hapend wen i went
abbielovesoasis
Bonehead

Getting the RAH to Stand

Postby Casual Chris » 09 Apr 2010, 01:10

jrb1984 wrote:
archej01 wrote:I was the "Gentleman" in the front row who asked Noel to get the audience to stand on 26th RAH. Brilliant moment - hoping their will be a DVD.

Noel and I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wzz1-szsUo

Oh so you are the tw@t i have to thank for having a load of drunken northern tw@ts thinking its ok to come down from the back of the arena and lean all over me. I think I am right in saying that Noel prefers people to sit down at his acoustic gigs too, hence the seats everywhere, whilst I realise this does not compute with some people I would think its kind of obvious. You can enjoy yourself sat down its really not tricky.

Get a life lad its an oasis gig not a prom
Casual Chris
Bonehead

Getting the RAH to Stand

Postby jrb1984 » 09 Apr 2010, 07:28

Casual Chris wrote:
jrb1984 wrote:
archej01 wrote:I was the "Gentleman" in the front row who asked Noel to get the audience to stand on 26th RAH. Brilliant moment - hoping their will be a DVD.

Noel and I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wzz1-szsUo

Oh so you are the tw@t i have to thank for having a load of drunken northern tw@ts thinking its ok to come down from the back of the arena and lean all over me. I think I am right in saying that Noel prefers people to sit down at his acoustic gigs too, hence the seats everywhere, whilst I realise this does not compute with some people I would think its kind of obvious. You can enjoy yourself sat down its really not tricky.

Get a life lad its an oasis gig not a prom

It wasnt an oasis gig!!!! It was an acoustic solo show. I just dont see why being smashed out of your face means your having a good time
jrb1984
Bonehead

Previous

Return to The Tours