Page 11 of 12

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2010, 22:16
by jonlevi
cigarsinhell wrote:Saw 'em in Vegas and Vancouver. Best seats in the house.


Seats?
WTF?

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2010, 22:32
by gintymiginty1
jonlevi wrote:
cigarsinhell wrote:Saw 'em in Vegas and Vancouver. Best seats in the house.


Seats?
WTF?



typical yanks

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 06:30
by sevans831
was lucky enough to catch their final two US shows

19.12.2008 Camden,NJ Susquehanna Center
20.12.2008 Washington,DC/Fairfax, VA GMU Patriot Center

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 22:58
by rovers95
150902 - LCCC, Madchester
040209 - Philipshalle, Dusseldorf, Germany (re-scheduled from Jan)
090709 - Wembley Stadium

The gig in Germany was by FAR the best, cos 1. Easy as fck to get tickets, 2. Small venue, no knobheads throwing piss around 3. It was the day before my birthday and 4. To watch and hear "I am the Walrus" THAT close up was fckin mind blowing:d

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2010, 16:49
by ronaldo1903
gintymiginty1 wrote:
johnbyrne40 wrote:
ronaldo1903 wrote:28 for me........

29.07.2000 Edinburgh Murrayfield United Kingdom
26.08.2000 Glasgow Green United Kingdom
12.09.2002 Edinburgh Corn Exchange United Kingdom
30.06.2005 Manchester City of Manchester Stadium United Kingdom
14.12.2005 Glasgow SECC United Kingdom
09.02.2006 Sheffield Hallam FM Arena United Kingdom
10.02.2006 Sheffield Hallam FM Arena United Kingdom
26.03.2007 London Royal Albert Hall United Kingdom (Noel solo)
27.03.2007 London Royal Albert Hall United Kingdom (Noel solo)
30.03.2007 Manchester MEN United Kingdom (Noel solo)
08.10.2008 Liverpool Echo Arena United Kingdom
10.10.2008 Sheffield Arena United Kingdom
11.10.2008 Sheffield Arena United Kingdom
01.11.2008 Aberdeen Exhibition Centre United Kingdom
02.11.2008 Aberdeen Exhibition Centre United Kingdom
04.11.2008 Glasgow SECC United Kingdom
17.12.2008 New York Madison Square Gardens United States
19.12.2008 Camden Susquehanna Center United States
28.01.2009 Globe Arena Stockholm
26.02.2009 Vienna Stadthalle Austria
27.02.2009 Munich Zenith - Munich Germany
04.06.2009 Manchester Heaton Park United Kingdom
06.06.2009 Manchester Heaton Park United Kingdom
14.06.2009 Théâtre Antique de Vienne France
17.06.2009 Edinburgh Murrayfield United Kingdom
02.07.2009 Rock Werchter Festival Belgium
20.08.2009 Bridlington Spa United Kingdom
25.03.2010 London Royal Albert Hall United Kingdom (Noel solo)


Nice one...thats commitment!


or bullshit


Want to see a photo of the tickets? Or maybe something about each of the gigs?
Anyway why would I make it up, ya weirdo. Couple of my pals have seen them over 50 times as they started going to them a lot back in the day whereas most of mine are more recent

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2010, 23:45
by dickie72
not bad for a late starter ron :lol:

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 16 Oct 2010, 16:38
by Mason_100
ronaldo1903 wrote:
gintymiginty1 wrote:
johnbyrne40 wrote:
ronaldo1903 wrote:28 for me........

29.07.2000 Edinburgh Murrayfield United Kingdom
26.08.2000 Glasgow Green United Kingdom
12.09.2002 Edinburgh Corn Exchange United Kingdom
30.06.2005 Manchester City of Manchester Stadium United Kingdom
14.12.2005 Glasgow SECC United Kingdom
09.02.2006 Sheffield Hallam FM Arena United Kingdom
10.02.2006 Sheffield Hallam FM Arena United Kingdom
26.03.2007 London Royal Albert Hall United Kingdom (Noel solo)
27.03.2007 London Royal Albert Hall United Kingdom (Noel solo)
30.03.2007 Manchester MEN United Kingdom (Noel solo)
08.10.2008 Liverpool Echo Arena United Kingdom
10.10.2008 Sheffield Arena United Kingdom
11.10.2008 Sheffield Arena United Kingdom
01.11.2008 Aberdeen Exhibition Centre United Kingdom
02.11.2008 Aberdeen Exhibition Centre United Kingdom
04.11.2008 Glasgow SECC United Kingdom
17.12.2008 New York Madison Square Gardens United States
19.12.2008 Camden Susquehanna Center United States
28.01.2009 Globe Arena Stockholm
26.02.2009 Vienna Stadthalle Austria
27.02.2009 Munich Zenith - Munich Germany
04.06.2009 Manchester Heaton Park United Kingdom
06.06.2009 Manchester Heaton Park United Kingdom
14.06.2009 Théâtre Antique de Vienne France
17.06.2009 Edinburgh Murrayfield United Kingdom
02.07.2009 Rock Werchter Festival Belgium
20.08.2009 Bridlington Spa United Kingdom
25.03.2010 London Royal Albert Hall United Kingdom (Noel solo)


Nice one...thats commitment!


or bullshit


Want to see a photo of the tickets? Or maybe something about each of the gigs?
Anyway why would I make it up, ya weirdo. Couple of my pals have seen them over 50 times as they started going to them a lot back in the day whereas most of mine are more recent


how many pints of human urine have you been covered in?

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2010, 15:56
by gintymiginty1
ronaldo1903 wrote:
gintymiginty1 wrote:
johnbyrne40 wrote:
ronaldo1903 wrote:28 for me........

29.07.2000 Edinburgh Murrayfield United Kingdom
26.08.2000 Glasgow Green United Kingdom
12.09.2002 Edinburgh Corn Exchange United Kingdom
30.06.2005 Manchester City of Manchester Stadium United Kingdom
14.12.2005 Glasgow SECC United Kingdom
09.02.2006 Sheffield Hallam FM Arena United Kingdom
10.02.2006 Sheffield Hallam FM Arena United Kingdom
26.03.2007 London Royal Albert Hall United Kingdom (Noel solo)
27.03.2007 London Royal Albert Hall United Kingdom (Noel solo)
30.03.2007 Manchester MEN United Kingdom (Noel solo)
08.10.2008 Liverpool Echo Arena United Kingdom
10.10.2008 Sheffield Arena United Kingdom
11.10.2008 Sheffield Arena United Kingdom
01.11.2008 Aberdeen Exhibition Centre United Kingdom
02.11.2008 Aberdeen Exhibition Centre United Kingdom
04.11.2008 Glasgow SECC United Kingdom
17.12.2008 New York Madison Square Gardens United States
19.12.2008 Camden Susquehanna Center United States
28.01.2009 Globe Arena Stockholm
26.02.2009 Vienna Stadthalle Austria
27.02.2009 Munich Zenith - Munich Germany
04.06.2009 Manchester Heaton Park United Kingdom
06.06.2009 Manchester Heaton Park United Kingdom
14.06.2009 Théâtre Antique de Vienne France
17.06.2009 Edinburgh Murrayfield United Kingdom
02.07.2009 Rock Werchter Festival Belgium
20.08.2009 Bridlington Spa United Kingdom
25.03.2010 London Royal Albert Hall United Kingdom (Noel solo)


Nice one...thats commitment!


or bullshit


Want to see a photo of the tickets? Or maybe something about each of the gigs?
Anyway why would I make it up, ya weirdo. Couple of my pals have seen them over 50 times as they started going to them a lot back in the day whereas most of mine are more recent



bull s**t

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2010, 04:39
by JUST COOL
If you have seen Oasis more than once then chances are you have a pee fetish

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2010, 16:37
by ronaldo1903
John Martin Marr wrote:If you have seen Oasis more than once then chances are you have a pee fetish


Not if you go see them abroad!
Saw them in a Roman Amphitheatre in Vienne, south of France. Was about 5 metres from the stage in the centre. Was amazing, and no pee at all!

Sure I have a video or 2 on Youtube if you search under the same name for me