Page 12 of 12

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2010, 18:32
by Mason_100
John Martin Marr wrote:If you have seen Oasis more than once then chances are you have a pee fetish


:lol:

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2010, 03:11
by NowhereFast
ronaldo1903 wrote:
John Martin Marr wrote:If you have seen Oasis more than once then chances are you have a pee fetish


Not if you go see them abroad!
Saw them in a Roman Amphitheatre in Vienne, south of France. Was about 5 metres from the stage in the centre. Was amazing, and no pee at all!

Sure I have a video or 2 on Youtube if you search under the same name for me


Why lie? :?

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2010, 15:46
by madferitarekid
i never got to see them live. when they came to belfast i was too young to go, gutted when they broke up!

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2010, 16:03
by Artemisia
madferitarekid wrote:i never got to see them live. when they came to belfast i was too young to go, gutted when they broke up!


This is actually making me really sad now. I'm being serious.

:cry:

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2010, 14:04
by ronaldo1903
NowhereFast wrote:
ronaldo1903 wrote:
John Martin Marr wrote:If you have seen Oasis more than once then chances are you have a pee fetish


Not if you go see them abroad!
Saw them in a Roman Amphitheatre in Vienne, south of France. Was about 5 metres from the stage in the centre. Was amazing, and no pee at all!

Sure I have a video or 2 on Youtube if you search under the same name for me


Why lie? :?


What am I lying about?

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010, 21:37
by ronaldo1903
ronaldo1903 wrote:
NowhereFast wrote:
ronaldo1903 wrote:
John Martin Marr wrote:If you have seen Oasis more than once then chances are you have a pee fetish


Not if you go see them abroad!
Saw them in a Roman Amphitheatre in Vienne, south of France. Was about 5 metres from the stage in the centre. Was amazing, and no pee at all!

Sure I have a video or 2 on Youtube if you search under the same name for me


Why lie? :?


What am I lying about?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y23F1hjl_Es

OK maybe 5-10 metres

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 29 Oct 2010, 14:59
by madferitarekid
Artemisia wrote:
madferitarekid wrote:i never got to see them live. when they came to belfast i was too young to go, gutted when they broke up!


This is actually making me really sad now. I'm being serious.

Join the club.

How many Oasis gigs have you been fortunate to attend????

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2010, 21:50
by S2B_Rocker
Slane when they supported REM in 95
Slane 09 the best night of my life