Noel Tour

Discuss the gigs

Noel Tour

Postby cyrilschneere78 » 17 Jul 2010, 10:30

Any rumours of Noel touring?

What are your hopes for this?

Could he headline festivals and sell out stadiums on a solo tour?

I'm really hoping he'll tour like Weller does and not just stick to the acoustic stuff at the TCS gigs. Although excellent, it would be better to mix it up. Perhaps a set mixed between new solo stuff and oasis classics.
cyrilschneere78
Bonehead

Noel Tour

Postby Atrala » 21 Jul 2010, 06:21

no ..no word from noel. no-one's heard a dicky from him in awhile...sure he is only devasted about the break-up id imagine.
Atrala
Bonehead

Noel Tour

no ..no word from noel. no-one's heard a dicky from him in awhile...sure he is only devasted about the break-up id imagine.
Atrala
Bonehead

Noel Tour

Atrala
Bonehead

Noel Tour

Postby cigarsinhell » 21 Jul 2010, 21:31

Atrala wrote:no ..no word from noel. no-one's heard a dicky from him in awhile...sure he is only devasted about the break-up id imagine.

Nole's wearing 'is cardigan and slippers, smoking a pipe in 'is easy chair, counting 'is money, and waiting on a call from from Queen Lizzie to tell 'im she's knighting him or summat. He's also decided to become a gentleman pig farmer on 'is country estate. Th' other day he mistook Sara for one o' 'is prize breeding sows and threw her a pound o' raw bacon.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Noel Tour

Postby Atrala » 23 Jul 2010, 02:42

cigarsinhell wrote:
Atrala wrote:no ..no word from noel. no-one's heard a dicky from him in awhile...sure he is only devasted about the break-up id imagine.

Nole's wearing 'is cardigan and slippers, smoking a pipe in 'is easy chair, counting 'is money, and waiting on a call from from Queen Lizzie to tell 'im she's knighting him or summat. He's also decided to become a gentleman pig farmer on 'is country estate. Th' other day he mistook Sara for one o' 'is prize breeding sows and threw her a pound o' raw bacon.
:lol:

i f**king hate pigs me...as in every possible breed, creed and colour of them..there is nowt the least bit endearing about them as am animal..what is their purpose ???? ...eat s**t and them s**t.

cant even stand ham on a pizza...most pointless animal creation created ..maybe im a closet Jewish.
Atrala
Bonehead

Noel Tour

Postby Atrala » 23 Jul 2010, 12:47

back to topic what would he tour with?? as in s songs ?? cos id guess he is fed-up playing oasis songs...i bet he's at home chilling out enjoying his freedom...i wouldnt be suprised if he never wrote a song again...in all fairness hasnt he given the world enuf tunages for the last 20 odd years & inspired enuf musicians to go and write their own songs ??

he is too old anyway for that touring schedule...what is he now ? 45 ? Hope he is having a blast whatever he is at.
Atrala
Bonehead

Noel Tour

Postby cigarsinhell » 23 Jul 2010, 18:36

Atrala wrote:back to topic what would he tour with?? as in s songs ?? cos id guess he is fed-up playing oasis songs...i bet he's at home chilling out enjoying his freedom...i wouldnt be suprised if he never wrote a song again...in all fairness hasnt he given the world enuf tunages for the last 20 odd years & inspired enuf musicians to go and write their own songs ??

he is too old anyway for that touring schedule...what is he now ? 45 ? Hope he is having a blast whatever he is at.

Well, he has said that he doesn't have anything to write about anymore, now that he is rich, famous, got the girl, got the castle and the seaside villas. I think he's still full of music, though--maybe he should just hire a lyricist and concentrate on the music if he feels like it. He doesn't have anything he has to prove to anyone, so if he wants to stay on the pig farm, he's certainly earned it. I DO think that is the REAL reason he left Oasis--not out of anything Liam has done beyond being his usual pain-in-the-arse self like he has been for the past 30+ years. The current friction is being caused by Nole being unable to ADMIT it, especially to Liam.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Noel Tour

Postby TeamNoel » 24 Jul 2010, 00:28

When music is in your veins like it's in Noel's, one cannot stand aside for too long. The time will come when he feels the urge to go let it out (pun intended). Also, he's accustomed to be somebody, he won't be able to go back to being nobody that easily.
He'll come back, and he'll tour. When? Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to that. But he will, it's inevitable.
TeamNoel
Bonehead

Noel Tour

Postby Christal » 24 Jul 2010, 02:31

Noel is recording his solo album RIGHT NOW! Tom from Kasabian said this in an interview. Noel is on Talk Sport almost every Sunday night.
Christal
Bonehead

Next

Return to The Tours