Noel Tour

Discuss the gigs

Noel Tour

Postby Atrala » 25 Jul 2010, 06:18

Christal wrote:Noel is recording his solo album RIGHT NOW! Tom from Kasabian said this in an interview. Noel is on Talk Sport almost every Sunday night.
hearsay...would like to believe he is gonna bring out an album ..but tom from kasabian is Tom from Kasabian not noel gallagher. must tune into this talksport some sunday evening. what station ?
Atrala
Bonehead

Noel Tour

Postby Atrala » 25 Jul 2010, 06:31

cigarsinhell wrote:
Atrala wrote:back to topic what would he tour with?? as in s songs ?? cos id guess he is fed-up playing oasis songs...i bet he's at home chilling out enjoying his freedom...i wouldnt be suprised if he never wrote a song again...in all fairness hasnt he given the world enuf tunages for the last 20 odd years & inspired enuf musicians to go and write their own songs ??

he is too old anyway for that touring schedule...what is he now ? 45 ? Hope he is having a blast whatever he is at.

Well, he has said that he doesn't have anything to write about anymore, now that he is rich, famous, got the girl, got the castle and the seaside villas. I think he's still full of music, though--maybe he should just hire a lyricist and concentrate on the music if he feels like it. He doesn't have anything he has to prove to anyone, so if he wants to stay on the pig farm, he's certainly earned it. I DO think that is the REAL reason he left Oasis--not out of anything Liam has done beyond being his usual pain-in-the-arse self like he has been for the past 30+ years. The current friction is being caused by Nole being unable to ADMIT it, especially to Liam.

yep, he may just be a bit "spent" musically or just sick of the merry-go-round...seriously wouldnt live that life for all the tea in china. Great if your still into it but, f**k me its no way to live especially if you've kids. Liam is frontman, always will be..he might have to adjust to life on road without big bro' bein there & drive his own car. At 43 i hope noel has his feet up and be so proud & content and know he IS a the GREATEST songwriter/performer/geezer that was ...Time f**king Flies but we only get one life. he doesnt have to justify anything to liam on a professional level...time to build a bridge now ..is liam a bit jealous of him or just in need of guidance do you think ? who the f**k knows what goes on behind closed doors anyway ?..never seen noel solo live but, then again cant we throw on a dvd for that ?
Atrala
Bonehead

Noel Tour

Postby Atrala » 25 Jul 2010, 06:34

8)
TeamNoel wrote:When music is in your veins like it's in Noel's, one cannot stand aside for too long. The time will come when he feels the urge to go let it out (pun intended). Also, he's accustomed to be somebody, he won't be able to go back to being nobody that easily.
He'll come back, and he'll tour. When? Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to that. But he will, it's inevitable.
Atrala
Bonehead

Noel Tour

Postby Atrala » 25 Jul 2010, 06:43

i am supposed to have heard an Beady Eye leak...if it was what i was told it was..well its absolute contamination of my ear lobes..

if it was beady eye, well it goes to show theres proof in the puddin, liam, andy, gem aint much without the chief..me thinks they've ridden on his shirt tails for long enough now.

...but i dono, if it was, if i cared enuf about it all id say im delighted for noel that he is getting on with his own life for a change. Fair f**ks to him, cant have been an easy thing to do.
Atrala
Bonehead

Noel Tour

Postby cigarsinhell » 26 Jul 2010, 02:14

Atrala wrote:i am supposed to have heard an Beady Eye leak...if it was what i was told it was..well its absolute contamination of my ear lobes..

if it was beady eye, well it goes to show theres proof in the puddin, liam, andy, gem aint much without the chief..me thinks they've ridden on his shirt tails for long enough now.

...but i dono, if it was, if i cared enuf about it all id say im delighted for noel that he is getting on with his own life for a change. Fair f**ks to him, cant have been an easy thing to do.

I don't believe in "leaks"--they're usually just somebody trying to wind people up. The proof will be in the pudding, whenever it shows up. I love both Noel and Liam and will support whatever they do until they wise up and reform Oasis.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Noel Tour

Postby cigarsinhell » 28 Jul 2010, 20:41

WHO in their right mind would give Liam Gallagher a driver's license???!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Noel Tour

Postby Johnny Guitar » 28 Jul 2010, 20:57

I heard rumors of Noel's solo tour debuting in Milwaukee WI in fall (October sometime). Which would be amazing. Since I live about 45 minutes from Milwaukee and I never had the chance to see Oasis live. I'd love it!
Johnny Guitar
Bonehead

Noel Tour

Postby gator055 » 29 Jul 2010, 00:18

Johnny Guitar wrote:I heard rumors of Noel's solo tour debuting in Milwaukee WI in fall (October sometime). Which would be amazing. Since I live about 45 minutes from Milwaukee and I never had the chance to see Oasis live. I'd love it!

yea thats an acurate rumor....not. (in my best Borat voice)
gator055
R'Kid

Noel Tour

Postby Nightrip » 31 Jul 2010, 09:07

Johnny Guitar wrote:I heard rumors of Noel's solo tour debuting in Milwaukee WI in fall (October sometime). Which would be amazing. Since I live about 45 minutes from Milwaukee and I never had the chance to see Oasis live. I'd love it!

Wow really? that's so convenient. I heard rumours he was playing outside the local community centre around the corner from where my uncle lives just 2 miles away. Amazing coincidence isn't it.
Nightrip
Bigger Than The Beatles

Noel Tour

Postby Artemisia » 01 Aug 2010, 20:49

Noel gave us so many great tunes (as well as some crappy ones, hehehe) throughout the years so that I wouldn't mind at all if Noel called it a day when it comes to songwriting. He'll be having another kid this year - let's give him the chance to enjoy fatherhood and leave the man alone.
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

PreviousNext

Return to The Tours