***WHO SIGNED UP FOR BEADY EYE'S MAILING LIST?***

Forum for fans of Liam Gallagher's solo work and Beady Eye

Postby ChelyVonBitch » 10 Jul 2010, 00:56

oasishetlandforever wrote:I did for a laugh. About a week and still nothing, I'm not impressed :| :lol:

Yoooo!!!... but nothing yet.
ChelyVonBitch
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Brandon Gallagher » 12 Jul 2010, 21:15

I didn't ... I can't say I'm a fan of Beady Eye... this name means nothing for me at the moment, despite the fact that the group is "Oasis without Noel", but they haven't released anything yet... so how can I be a Beady Eye fan??!?! As soon as they release a great album (I'm sure they can and I hope they do), I will sign up to the mailing list, become a fan, go to see them live and so on.

.... and yes... I'm still waiting for Oasis to reunite in a few years time... Oasis is my Band!!!
Brandon Gallagher
Bonehead

Postby jonlevi » 12 Jul 2010, 21:34

Brandon Gallagher wrote:I didn't ... I can't say I'm a fan of Beady Eye... this name means nothing for me at the moment, despite the fact that the group is "Oasis without Noel", but they haven't released anything yet... so how can I be a Beady Eye fan??!?! As soon as they release a great album (I'm sure they can and I hope they do), I will sign up to the mailing list, become a fan, go to see them live and so on.

.... and yes... I'm still waiting for Oasis to reunite in a few years time... Oasis is my Band!!!

:lol:
Fair enough, but which album did you not enjoy?
jonlevi
Bigger Than The Beatles

Previous

Return to Liam Gallagher