The next noel and "beady eye" records

Forum for fans of Liam Gallagher's solo work and Beady Eye

Postby cwsiggy » 29 Jul 2010, 00:30

blacknitecrash wrote:mildly amusing i grant you!!

Given the choice now, I would rather have noel's new album but that is hardly a revelation given

1. noel wrote 99% of the best oasis stuff
2. we have already heard possible snippets with the brilliant 'record machine' 'everybody's on the run' etc

If anything, I actually think beady eye will more resemble oasis with roll with it, lyla, keep the dream alive type tracks. Noel's will be more mellow, less anthem driven but more rewarding.

this pretty much sums it up.
cwsiggy
Bonehead

Postby Gemsplectrum » 29 Jul 2010, 17:43

Beady Eye are gonna have to go some to impress me bearing in mind it's Liam's fault Oasis are over and Gem and Andy sided with him when i though they should've remained neutral. Liam can't sing anymore, fact. Oasis couldn't have carried on as a live band because of this, which is what happened to The Beatles when Lennon's voice went.
Gemsplectrum
Bonehead

Postby TheWarningSign » 29 Jul 2010, 19:17

it gonna be intriging without Noel I bet though
TheWarningSign
Bonehead

Postby Waveforce » 29 Jul 2010, 21:43

The real question in amongst all this is what the heck is Noel actually doing right now? we all know ...Beady Eye are in the studio recording... apparently

Is Noel gonna pop out an album from nowhere (well still promote it and stuff) or are we gonna hear he's in the studio then 19 months later it's due to be released then another 36 months later it's finally out
Waveforce
Bonehead

Postby disconnected1976 » 29 Jul 2010, 22:32

I don't know if he's doing any record, but his silence is quite clever : he's letting Liam talk all the bullshit and take the pressure of living up to the Oasis legacy. Everybody expects him to make a solo album because he's the one who walked out (and he'll probably make one) but what is he really working on these days ? Nobody knows !
disconnected1976
Headshrinker

Postby disconnected1976 » 29 Jul 2010, 22:49

Gemsplectrum wrote:Beady Eye are gonna have to go some to impress me bearing in mind it's Liam's fault Oasis are over and Gem and Andy sided with him when i though they should've remained neutral. Liam can't sing anymore, fact. Oasis couldn't have carried on as a live band because of this, which is what happened to The Beatles when Lennon's voice went.

No, it's Noel's fault ! He walked out. He could have stayed. It wouldn't have worked, but you can't blame Liam for that. There was a band featuring Liam, Noel, Gem and Andy, and Noel decided to leave that band. Why should have Gem and Andy stayed "neutral" ? All they wanted was to keep on playing in that band.
disconnected1976
Headshrinker

Postby fanofall » 30 Jul 2010, 08:34

disconnected1976 wrote:
Gemsplectrum wrote:Beady Eye are gonna have to go some to impress me bearing in mind it's Liam's fault Oasis are over and Gem and Andy sided with him when i though they should've remained neutral. Liam can't sing anymore, fact. Oasis couldn't have carried on as a live band because of this, which is what happened to The Beatles when Lennon's voice went.

No, it's Noel's fault ! He walked out. He could have stayed. It wouldn't have worked, but you can't blame Liam for that. There was a band featuring Liam, Noel, Gem and Andy, and Noel decided to leave that band. Why should have Gem and Andy stayed "neutral" ? All they wanted was to keep on playing in that band.

totally agree

they always had fights and arguments, so one day it was always going to happen where one of them had enough and Noel was the more likely of the two to leave
fanofall
Bonehead

Postby disconnected1976 » 30 Jul 2010, 18:56

In fact when I was watching Oasis playing without Noel, I was 100% sure he was never coming back. But in the end he chose to come back, and he tried to make it work, and it did work, for a while, until it didn't and then he chose to leave. Personally I'm sure both of them will release good music, even though the more overhyping bullshit Liam says about Beady Eye, the less I want to hear them. If he could just shut the f**k up, finish the record, and then let us have our own opinion about it, that would be much appreciated !
disconnected1976
Headshrinker

Postby cigarsinhell » 03 Aug 2010, 00:21

disconnected1976 wrote:In fact when I was watching Oasis playing without Noel, I was 100% sure he was never coming back. But in the end he chose to come back, and he tried to make it work, and it did work, for a while, until it didn't and then he chose to leave. Personally I'm sure both of them will release good music, even though the more overhyping bullshit Liam says about Beady Eye, the less I want to hear them. If he could just shut the f**k up, finish the record, and then let us have our own opinion about it, that would be much appreciated !

Every time Liam does an interview and spouts bull-poopy, I just think, "Thank heavens I'm not listening to BONO!!!!!!! Thank heavens for Liam!" Liam talks about interesting things--like himself and what he's up to, while all Bono does is bitch about American politics (which he knows NOTHING about, and wouldn't have a RIGHT to bitch about even if he DID), whirled peas, and all that dumb crap. Bono should go to Canada so Neil Young can just bone him and get it over with.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Postby disconnected1976 » 03 Aug 2010, 12:00

He can be great to read and in a way, yeah of course, it's what we love about Liam : he's being Liam ! But since the Oasis split he's just been annoying. In fact, as annoying as Bono can be, and I'm a U2 fan.
disconnected1976
Headshrinker

PreviousNext

Return to Liam Gallagher