Beady Eye album will be the "best record you'll hear fo

Forum for fans of Liam Gallagher's solo work and Beady Eye

Postby Yeack » 02 Aug 2010, 18:01

And btw, by honest I don't mean that it IS going to be the best record in the last 50 years. I mean that he says exactly what he thinks. I was little drunk when writing :roll:
Yeack
Bonehead

Postby CountryRoad » 02 Aug 2010, 18:18

Yeack wrote:And btw, by honest I don't mean that it IS going to be the best record in the last 50 years. I mean that he says exactly what he thinks. I was little drunk when writing :roll:

I think Liam Gallagher is full of self doubt, and the only reason he says stuff like that is to promote it and get people talking.
CountryRoad
R'Kid

Postby georgia83 » 02 Aug 2010, 18:23

and Liam being Liam...:) :? he did good when he set up 'Pretty Green' cause Liam definitely has got his unique style.....yet im of those who think he cant come close with 'Beady Eye' to what he did with Noel....cause Noel is Noel and more talented really,and Liam is Liam.Liam is unique in what he did but i know he cant keep up with Noel....
georgia83
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby disconnected1976 » 02 Aug 2010, 18:51

Yeack wrote:I seriously love this man! He's the most honest man in the world probably. And i highly doubt he is reading this forum (haha) but if he did, I'm pretty sure he couldn't care less about all of you talking s**t about him.
I think it's a bit pathetic, you haven't even heard the record yet but it's still the worst thing you've ever heard? give me a break

Well, the problem is that Beady Eye haven't even made it yet, so... I mean, it may well be the best record of the last or next 50 years, but claiming it is, before it's even released, it's just blowing your own trumpet, and it sucks. It sucked back then when Noel was doing it, and it sucks now. That said, I'm sure it will be good, at least, because the three of them have proved they can make good songs when they want to.
disconnected1976
Headshrinker

Postby oasishetlandforever » 02 Aug 2010, 19:25

boobaloo wrote:
Nowl wrote:Liam says Beady Eye will have a similar Beatles vibe to Oasis, but he is also been heavily influenced by T-Rex, and bizarrely notorious rock 'n' roller Jerry Lee Lewis.

"Without a doubt!" Liam shouts when I mention Lewis' name.

"We have this tune and it was a bit Rolling Stonesy, and I didn't like it. It was slow and boring.

"So we just got on a piano and ****** it up, Jerry Lee style, and stuck a John Lennon vocal on the top. It's good."

"So we just got on a piano and ****** it up, Jerry Lee style, and stuck a John Lennon vocal on the top. It's good."

"...and stuck a John Lennon vocal on the top..."

Oh dear.

:?

This.
oasishetlandforever
Bonehead

Postby smugoasisfan » 02 Aug 2010, 20:21

LIAM IS BEYOND WASHED UP
THE TWO SESSION MUSICIANS NEVER HAD ANY TALENT TO BEGIN WITH

THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE MOST EMBARRASSING MUSICAL PROJECTS OF THE PAST 50 YEARS IF ANYTHING
smugoasisfan
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby bharper » 02 Aug 2010, 20:33

smugoasisfan wrote:LIAM IS BEYOND WASHED UP
THE TWO SESSION MUSICIANS NEVER HAD ANY TALENT TO BEGIN WITH

THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE MOST EMBARRASSING MUSICAL PROJECTS OF THE PAST 50 YEARS IF ANYTHING

What an original comment.
bharper
Headshrinker

Postby Johnny Guitar » 02 Aug 2010, 21:16

Wonsaponatime wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xoP-U8RVC0[/youtube]

Pretty Green: The best T-Shirts in 50 years!!!!
Johnny Guitar
Bonehead

Postby Yeack » 02 Aug 2010, 21:31

Johnny Guitar wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xoP-U8RVC0[/youtube]

Pretty Green: The best T-Shirts in 50 years!!!!

I would press 'like' if this was posted on facebook
Yeack
Bonehead

Postby ultraoptimizam » 03 Aug 2010, 00:06

OMG he looks rediculous
ultraoptimizam
Rock 'n' Roll Star

PreviousNext

Return to Liam Gallagher