Boy George To Join Beady Eye?

Forum for fans of Liam Gallagher's solo work and Beady Eye

Postby Dave Y » 02 Aug 2010, 04:26

George O'Dowd aka Boy George has been approached by Liam Gallagher to perform as a backing singer in his new band.
Liam said, "Without our kid, we don't have a geezer with a high pitched voice to do the woman sound in the background, so we need a new geezer with a woman's voice to get the backing vocals spot on, know what I mean?"

Boy George reportedly responded with, "I'd love to be part of a band again, especially a Beatles tribute band like Liam's new outfit. But to be honest, I always prefered Noel. However, my ingrown toenail is giving my serious pain at the moment and need to head down to Boots for some make up. So maybe we can have this conversation on my return?"

The world waits in repressed breath what will happen.

In other news, I'm pissed and off to bed. Kiss my ass, ladies and gentlemen. Please check the link for evidence:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3076707/
Dave Y
Bonehead

Postby les-fusils-de-brixton » 02 Aug 2010, 06:36

fou pour lui :roll:
les-fusils-de-brixton
Bonehead

les-fusils-de-brixton
Bonehead

les-fusils-de-brixton
Bonehead

Postby cigarsinhell » 03 Aug 2010, 00:02

Dave Y wrote:George O'Dowd aka Boy George has been approached by Liam Gallagher to perform as a backing singer in his new band.
Liam said, "Without our kid, we don't have a geezer with a high pitched voice to do the woman sound in the background, so we need a new geezer with a woman's voice to get the backing vocals spot on, know what I mean?"

Boy George reportedly responded with, "I'd love to be part of a band again, especially a Beatles tribute band like Liam's new outfit. But to be honest, I always prefered Noel. However, my ingrown toenail is giving my serious pain at the moment and need to head down to Boots for some make up. So maybe we can have this conversation on my return?"

In other news, I'm pissed and off to bed. Kiss my ass, ladies and gentlemen. Please check the link for evidence:

Breaking news: George O'Dowd reports he won't be joining Beady Eye, after all: "Liam is a sweetie, but he won't let me wear my little hat, and he won't let me wear my lacy things onstage, and that just won't do. Michael Jackson IS, however, coming back from the dead in order to sing the high-pitched womanly backing vocals for Liam."
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Postby Nightrip » 07 Aug 2010, 10:09

Dave Y wrote:George O'Dowd aka Boy George has been approached by Liam Gallagher to perform as a backing singer in his new band.

:arrow: Taxi
Nightrip
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby Staypurty! » 09 Aug 2010, 18:30

Bumming, lol.
Staypurty!
R'Kid

Return to Liam Gallagher