LIAM REGRETS "BRING THE LIGHT" GIVEAWAY

Forum for fans of Liam Gallagher's solo work and Beady Eye

Postby smugoasisfan » 22 Dec 2010, 04:51

"It got everybody off the sofa and humping around like a bunch of f***ing monkeys. And that's what we're after," he explained. "It wasn't my idea to give it away for f***ing nothing though. I'll tell you right now, I wasn't having that."

:?
smugoasisfan
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby adrian-gallagher » 22 Dec 2010, 05:25

smugoasisfan wrote:"It got everybody off the sofa and humping around like a bunch of f***ing monkeys. And that's what we're after," he explained. "It wasn't my idea to give it away for f***ing nothing though. I'll tell you right now, I wasn't having that."

What a c**t!
adrian-gallagher
Bigger Than The Beatles

smugoasisfan wrote:"It got everybody off the sofa and humping around like a bunch of f***ing monkeys. And that's what we're after," he explained. "It wasn't my idea to give it away for f***ing nothing though. I'll tell you right now, I wasn't having that."

What a c**t!
adrian-gallagher
Bigger Than The Beatles

What a c**t!
adrian-gallagher
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby johnbyrne40 » 22 Dec 2010, 08:21

That should read 'Liam regrets Bring The Light and it's lyric I'm taking you drinkkkkin'

Beady Eye is just a stop gap band...Oasis will reform in a year or two once Noel gets his solo album out.
johnbyrne40
Headshrinker

Postby georgia83 » 22 Dec 2010, 09:32

johnbyrne40 wrote:That should read 'Liam regrets Bring The Light and it's lyric I'm taking you drinkkkkin'

Beady Eye is just a stop gap band...Oasis will reform in a year or two once Noel gets his solo album out.

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
georgia83
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Return to Liam Gallagher