Are you going to listen to the new Beady Eye album?

Forum for fans of Liam Gallagher's solo work and Beady Eye

Postby Podesta » 29 Dec 2010, 13:00

Let-Her-Be-Love wrote:look oasis were a great band but that part of history is over now. as oasis fans aren't we inclined to give beady eye our whole heartily attention. i mean with all music today is crap and oasis left behind an empty space that must be filled. i for one think that beady eye is going to change everything. rock is back. bring your umbrella because the guitar storm is coming like a train.
this forum would be worthless without posts like this. Bless.
Podesta
Headshrinker

Postby Lemmy Kilmister » 29 Dec 2010, 18:42

Mason_100 wrote:No, definitely not. I haven't listened to four-letter-word.

Lemmy, because people once liked Liam Gallagher does not mean that they still do, or have any interest in him other than ridicule.

the people who are saying they wont listen to it definitely will at some point, if only out of curiosity. they just wont admit it.
Lemmy Kilmister
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Let-Her-Be-Love » 30 Dec 2010, 03:02

i'm not sayin beady eye are perfect. i'm just sayin they will be more perfect than other bands these days. i bet yous guys are nme readers? i mean theres nothing wrong with that. but you know maybe you should not just follow what they say and have youre own mind about music. we need some good old rock n roll and by golly that's what beady eye is delivering. i mean aren't yous sick of lady gaga and the elctronic stuff. i am. you know oasis left a legend behind, but beady eye can continue on the legacy :)
Let-Her-Be-Love
Bonehead

Postby jonlevi » 30 Dec 2010, 08:56

Let-Her-Be-Love wrote:i'm not sayin beady eye are perfect. i'm just sayin they will be more perfect than other bands these days. i bet yous guys are nme readers? i mean theres nothing wrong with that. but you know maybe you should not just follow what they say and have youre own mind about music. we need some good old rock n roll and by golly that's what beady eye is delivering. i mean aren't yous sick of lady gaga and the elctronic stuff. i am. you know oasis left a legend behind, but beady eye can continue on the legacy :)

:|

:d
jonlevi
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby shakermakerman » 30 Dec 2010, 10:14

I read the NME some times. (well I look at the pictures)
shakermakerman
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Mason_100 » 30 Dec 2010, 12:52

Let-Her-Be-Love wrote:i'm not sayin beady eye are perfect. i'm just sayin they will be more perfect than other bands these days. i bet yous guys are nme readers? i mean theres nothing wrong with that. but you know maybe you should not just follow what they say and have youre own mind about music. we need some good old rock n roll and by golly that's what beady eye is delivering. i mean aren't yous sick of lady gaga and the elctronic stuff. i am. you know oasis left a legend behind, but beady eye can continue on the legacy :)

Oasis didn't leave a legacy behind.

They went out with an whimper.
Mason_100
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Meriadoc Brandybuck » 30 Dec 2010, 14:39

Oasis' legacy seems to consist of bands who are really s**t saying "Oasis got us into making music".
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Big Mouth

Postby JUST COOL » 30 Dec 2010, 14:44

shakermakerman wrote:I read the NME some times. (well I look at the pictures)

:lol:
I love you and I know you're not joking
JUST COOL
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby smugoasisfan » 31 Dec 2010, 16:29

OASIS' LEGACY IS THAT 90'S BAND THAT DID THAT WALL SONG
smugoasisfan
Bigger Than The Beatles

Previous

Return to Liam Gallagher