The Beat Goes on..

Forum for fans of Liam Gallagher's solo work and Beady Eye

The Beat Goes on..

Postby georgia83 » 28 Feb 2011, 16:59

blackbob wrote:I've just sat down and listened to this without any interruptions from the outside world. It's so beautiful. It's made my heart melt :|

So much in fact, I've just donated my wage from last week to charity. I suggest you all do the same - let's make our world a better place. Thank you Beady Eye for this gift.

:!:
georgia83
Rock 'n' Roll Star

The Beat Goes on..

Postby boobaloo » 28 Feb 2011, 17:01

blackbob wrote:I've just sat down and listened to this without any interruptions from the outside world. It's so beautiful. It's made my heart melt :|

So much in fact, I've just donated my wage from last week to charity. I suggest you all do the same - let's make our world a better place. Thank you Beady Eye for this gift.

:lol:
boobaloo
R'Kid

The Beat Goes on..

Postby Podesta » 28 Feb 2011, 17:06

:oops: were you an mj fan before going all 'mad feeeer it'?
Podesta
Headshrinker

The Beat Goes on..

Postby Arabela » 16 Oct 2011, 14:10

shakermakerman wrote:The whole Album is epic, if this is oasis with out noel then i wished he buggered off ages ago.

Yup!
Arabela
Headshrinker

The Beat Goes on..

Postby pulp fiction » 17 Oct 2011, 01:36

hope dgss becomes a cult classic someday. it's a good, solid rock'n'roll record 8)
pulp fiction
Bonehead

The Beat Goes on..

Postby blackbob » 23 Oct 2011, 15:16

pulp fiction wrote:hope dgss becomes a cult classic someday. it's a good, solid rock'n'roll record 8)

It's getting that cult classic status over here already. The US don't know too much about Beady Eye, but the 'cultness' effect is fast growing. This record is, underground & to those in the know, probably as big as 'Nevermind' already.
blackbob
Bonehead

The Beat Goes on..

Postby Artemisia » 23 Oct 2011, 17:44

blackbob wrote:It's getting that cult classic status over here already. The US don't know too much about Beady Eye, but the 'cultness' effect is fast growing. This record is, underground & to those in the know, probably as big as 'Nevermind' already.

Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Previous

Return to Liam Gallagher