LIAM SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY Sh............

Forum for fans of Liam Gallagher's solo work and Beady Eye

Postby rosst » 25 Feb 2011, 12:04

SH*T-HOT!!! - Come on then, where is the geek-gang of little 'We hate Liam-We Love Noel, We worship Thom Yorke Pretentious-Mother-Fuc$ers'?!?!

>> Hopefully you will post a picture of Kermit the Frog, or say ''Oh, how un-intelligent that comment was', etc......well listen to this and enjoy the fact proper Music is about to take over once again.......I'm sure Noel is secretly proud of this Album by his former band-mates & he will hopefully make an even better Record in the near future: Noel's will be mainly slower-paced, but it all makes for healthy competition, when the Benchmark has been set so High.

> Blowing the Roof of the Studio, Live on Radio One: B-Side 'Sons of The Stage' - Cover of the band 'World of Twist': (Oasis Dj Phil Smith used to play this Pre-gig.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cB8K2t8fLc
rosst
Bonehead

Postby kdrwdavid85 » 25 Feb 2011, 15:28

rosst wrote:SH*T-HOT!!! - Come on then, where is the geek-gang of little 'We hate Liam-We Love Noel, We worship Thom Yorke Pretentious-Mother-Fuc$ers'?!?!

>> Hopefully you will post a picture of Kermit the Frog, or say ''Oh, how un-intelligent that comment was', etc......well listen to this and enjoy the fact proper Music is about to take over once again.......I'm sure Noel is secretly proud of this Album by his former band-mates & he will hopefully make an even better Record in the near future: Noel's will be mainly slower-paced, but it all makes for healthy competition, when the Benchmark has been set so High.

> Blowing the Roof of the Studio, Live on Radio One: B-Side 'Sons of The Stage' - Cover of the band 'World of Twist': (Oasis Dj Phil Smith used to play this Pre-gig.)

:lol: Proper Music is about to take over? Well if you are counting Beady Eye in that category why are they set for a crashing defeat in the charts next week?
kdrwdavid85
Bonehead

rosst wrote:SH*T-HOT!!! - Come on then, where is the geek-gang of little 'We hate Liam-We Love Noel, We worship Thom Yorke Pretentious-Mother-Fuc$ers'?!?!

:lol: Proper Music is about to take over? Well if you are counting Beady Eye in that category why are they set for a crashing defeat in the charts next week?
kdrwdavid85
Bonehead

kdrwdavid85
Bonehead

Postby ericyounkinjr » 25 Feb 2011, 16:04

kdrwdavid85 wrote:

Pointless.. The music is for the fans of this type of stuff.. We all know that the radio is special interest at this point... The music biz has changed it's not rock n rolls time right now.
ericyounkinjr
Bonehead

Postby Staypurty! » 25 Feb 2011, 16:43

I love music retards.
Staypurty!
R'Kid

Postby rosst » 25 Feb 2011, 18:04

These days it's more about Ticket sales & merchandise I know, but I think an awful lot of people will be buying this Album, especially if they have already heard snippets of it.
+ They Sold out all of their UK Gigs within 20 minutes or so, & T in The Park Festival sold-out the day after it was announced that Beady Eye are on.

>>Celebrate this return to form, forget the constant criticism for once!
rosst
Bonehead

Postby Brendy400 » 25 Feb 2011, 18:29

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfOa1a8hYP8[/youtube]

5,038,440 for this, which only became available to view 1 week ago compared with, beady eye the rollers' 1,124,768...
oh dear..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk4goNqMdwE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLVA7Ap1vkQ&feature=related[/youtube]

lovely :D
Brendy400
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby rosst » 25 Feb 2011, 18:44

....There have been 5 or 6 different Videos of The Roller, & the ones that were removed before it's official release: I thought Intelligent Radiohead fans wouldn't resort to Childish tit-for-tat, biased comparisons?? Shocked! :mrgreen:
rosst
Bonehead

Postby kdrwdavid85 » 25 Feb 2011, 19:05

rosst wrote:These days it's more about Ticket sales & merchandise I know, but I think an awful lot of people will be buying this Album, especially if they have already heard snippets of it.
+ They Sold out all of their UK Gigs within 20 minutes or so, & T in The Park Festival sold-out the day after it was announced that Beady Eye are on.

>>Celebrate this return to form, forget the constant criticism for once!

They struggled to sell tickets for the 2nd leg of the UK tour and it looks like no one is buying the album.
kdrwdavid85
Bonehead

Next

Return to Liam Gallagher