LIAM SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY Sh............

Forum for fans of Liam Gallagher's solo work and Beady Eye

Postby boobaloo » 27 Feb 2011, 18:42

Radiohead fans are mental from what I've seen on the internet... Thom has is really s**t live now Radiohead can't have that one over on Beady Eye fans.
boobaloo
R'Kid

Postby kdrwdavid85 » 27 Feb 2011, 19:25

boobaloo wrote:Radiohead fans are mental from what I've seen on the internet... Thom has is really s**t live now Radiohead can't have that one over on Beady Eye fans.

:?
kdrwdavid85
Bonehead

Postby Greg House » 28 Feb 2011, 10:35

Greg House
R'Kid

Postby boobaloo » 28 Feb 2011, 19:36

Liam's voice has already gone s**t
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB-uoZDlahU[/youtube]
boobaloo
R'Kid

Postby rosst » 28 Feb 2011, 19:38

Oh, I forgot: you have only ever watched gigs via Youtube in your 4feet square bedroom. (If you have ever seen Rage, Foo Fighters or Supergrass live; then you know for a fact how good they are/were;: but you haven't been outside without strict supervision, so you can't enjoy Gigs.)
rosst
Bonehead

Postby Greg House » 28 Feb 2011, 19:52

rosst wrote:Oh, I forgot: you have only ever watched gigs via Youtube in your 4feet square bedroom. (If you have ever seen Rage, Foo Fighters or Supergrass live; then you know for a fact how good they are/were;: but you haven't been outside without strict supervision, so you can't enjoy Gigs.)

You forgot to add that your dad could probably beat up our dads, and that, given the choice, we'd prefer having sex with guys.
Greg House
R'Kid

Postby ericyounkinjr » 01 Mar 2011, 17:56

I haven't commented on the naysayers in regards to Liam's voice but here it goes-

On the record his voice sounds very close to how it did when he was at his best. It might not be the same but still fab!

I'm not sure who agrees with me on here but the record is what really gets my ear most of the time so this is what counts. I used to sing in a band and we toured quite a bit and my voice would sound pretty bad after a few gigs. It's very hard to sing that many songs over loud instruments
night after night it really does take it's toll.

So having said that, I'm thrilled with how the Beady Eye album has turned out in regards to Liam's voice.

I really think it's silly to sit around and watch a handful of youtube gigs people post with their cell phones and declare the band horrible.

I totally get the kermit thing but I think that is something that he is working to correct the best way he can. I mean if his voice goes out live it goes out. I'm just happy that I have an album to listen to that rocks!
ericyounkinjr
Bonehead

Previous

Return to Liam Gallagher