Beady Eye album being beaten in charts....

Forum for fans of Liam Gallagher's solo work and Beady Eye

Postby boobaloo » 02 Mar 2011, 22:37

CountryRoad wrote:
Artemisia wrote:And secondly, why do you even take a look at nme.com? I mean, NME?!?!? WTF?!?!?!?

How is this pertinent to the fact that BE's debut album is getting beaten in the charts by 2 semi-manufactured, very medicore, pop albums? I mean HOW?!? WTF?!?!?! You cancerous little f**k.

That sort of music beats pretty much everything these days. I'd be surprised if Radiohead's album got to number 1 either
boobaloo
R'Kid

Postby rulezter! » 02 Mar 2011, 22:39

Artemisia wrote:First of all: Jessie J's record hasn't been 'out for ages'. Btw, who's Jessie J?!? WTF?!?

And secondly, why do you even take a look at nme.com? I mean, NME?!?!? WTF?!?!?!?

The NME are pretty good with music news stories.
rulezter!
R'Kid

Postby Crashin » 02 Mar 2011, 22:40

Yeh, but loads of terrible music does really well these days- how long has fame monster by lady gaga been in the charts? :| DGSS sucks, no doubt about it, but loads of good music is probably being beaten in the charts by terrible music.
Crashin
Bonehead

Postby rulezter! » 02 Mar 2011, 22:41

Think bout this though. Oasis released that s**t compilation last year with tracks that everyone already has and that still got to Number 1.
rulezter!
R'Kid

Postby CountryRoad » 02 Mar 2011, 23:05

Artemisia wrote:
CountryRoad wrote:Why don't you go crying to the teacher again and let the grown ups talk.

:lol: I'm already doing some kind of teaching at uni, so shut up, my lovely grumpy, nicotine-addicted gnome.

I think you missed the point. I was referring to the fact that you are a fuckin grass. A snitch. A whiney little cry baby. A disgusting human.
CountryRoad
R'Kid

Postby deasy55 » 02 Mar 2011, 23:12

Jessie J's album came out the same day as DGSS :?
deasy55
Big Mouth

Postby pulp fiction » 03 Mar 2011, 00:29

Crashin wrote:Yeh, but loads of terrible music does really well these days- how long has fame monster by lady gaga been in the charts? :| DGSS sucks, no doubt about it, but loads of good music is probably being beaten in the charts by terrible music.

but it is still better than TKOL.
pulp fiction
Bonehead

Postby smugoasisfan » 03 Mar 2011, 06:17

AND FINALLY, THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN FOR KERMIT AND THE SESSION MUSICIANS
IF IT CAN'T GET TO NUMBER ONE IN THE UK, I HIGHLY DOUBT IT WILL CRACK THE TOP 150 IN THE U.S.
smugoasisfan
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby Ender » 03 Mar 2011, 06:59

What are all you people on about? We're in the worst possible period of music in history. They even named the last 10 years the decade guitars left the charts. Plus the world is full of cynical whingers like smug & friends so to get the album to #3 is an incredible achievement. Especially when most ppl think they're stuck in the 60's and should modernise their sound.... Even though almost every modern band sound like they're from the 80's : ).... the 2nd worst period of music of all time haha :P
Ender
Bonehead

Postby CountryRoad » 03 Mar 2011, 09:27

Ender wrote:What are all you people on about? We're in the worst possible period of music in history. They even named the last 10 years the decade guitars left the charts. Plus the world is full of cynical whingers like smug & friends so to get the album to #3 is an incredible achievement. Especially when most ppl think they're stuck in the 60's and should modernise their sound.... Even though almost every modern band sound like they're from the 80's : ).... the 2nd worst period of music of all time haha :P

You don't know what you're talking about.
CountryRoad
R'Kid

PreviousNext

Return to Liam Gallagher