The Kings of Limbs vs Different Gear, Still Speeding

Forum for fans of Liam Gallagher's solo work and Beady Eye

What's better?

The Kings of Limbs
0
No votes
Different Gear, Still Speeding
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 0

The Kings of Limbs vs Different Gear, Still Speeding

Postby boobaloo » 03 Mar 2011, 23:35

I think they are both great
boobaloo
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6060
Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 00:00

The Kings of Limbs vs Different Gear, Still Speeding

Postby Brendy400 » 03 Mar 2011, 23:36

boobaloo wrote:I think they are both great


Ok
Brendy400
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3267
Joined: 10 Oct 2008, 11:31

The Kings of Limbs vs Different Gear, Still Speeding

Postby boobaloo » 03 Mar 2011, 23:40

Brendy400 wrote:
boobaloo wrote:I think they are both great


Ok


Nice original post
boobaloo
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6060
Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 00:00

The Kings of Limbs vs Different Gear, Still Speeding

Postby Let-Her-Be-Love » 04 Mar 2011, 00:23

DGSS is amazing. definetly maybe the best since definetly maybe hehehe. havent heard get king of limbs but i think its s**t.
Let-Her-Be-Love
Bonehead
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 27 Aug 2010, 03:58

The Kings of Limbs vs Different Gear, Still Speeding

Postby adrian-gallagher » 06 Mar 2011, 06:40

Let-Her-Be-Love wrote:DGSS is amazing. definetly maybe the best since definetly maybe hehehe. havent heard get king of limbs but i think its s**t.
:lol:
adrian-gallagher
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 11730
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

The Kings of Limbs vs Different Gear, Still Speeding

Postby Crashin » 06 Mar 2011, 16:09

Both suck, but TKOL at a push because cortex is better than anything on DGSS
Crashin
Bonehead
 
Posts: 133
Joined: 26 Sep 2010, 13:56

The Kings of Limbs vs Different Gear, Still Speeding

Postby ericyounkinjr » 06 Mar 2011, 17:33

I watched a radiohead vid on youtube last night .. You know the one of Thom dancing like he is sick?? Anyway, it was dreadful and one of the worst things I've heard. I would rather listen to Spandau Ballet.

Here is my take. After listening to all of Radioheads new album I'm convinced that Oasis fans and Radio head fans have very different souls and attitudes. I think Radiohead fans care about people perceiving them as intellegent and discerning where is Oasis fans love soul touching melodic tunes. So at the end of the day I believe the Oasis fans are more the kind of people you could hang with at a bar without knowing their names where is radiohead fans would be more inclined to sip perrier and play with their Mac laptops with a frown.

Sorry for the grammer, I wrote it fast .....
ericyounkinjr
Bonehead
 
Posts: 46
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

The Kings of Limbs vs Different Gear, Still Speeding

Postby Gimli, son of Gloin » 06 Mar 2011, 18:18

Digsy's Dinner = soul touching and melodic.
Gimli, son of Gloin
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 2936
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

The Kings of Limbs vs Different Gear, Still Speeding

Postby smugoasisfan » 06 Mar 2011, 18:30

ericyounkinjr wrote:I watched a radiohead vid on youtube last night .. You know the one of Thom dancing like he is sick?? Anyway, it was dreadful and one of the worst things I've heard. I would rather listen to Spandau Ballet.

Here is my take. After listening to all of Radioheads new album I'm convinced that Oasis fans and Radio head fans have very different souls and attitudes. I think Radiohead fans care about people perceiving them as intellegent and discerning where is Oasis fans love soul touching melodic tunes. So at the end of the day I believe the Oasis fans are more the kind of people you could hang with at a bar without knowing their names where is radiohead fans would be more inclined to sip perrier and play with their Mac laptops with a frown.

Sorry for the grammer, I wrote it fast .....
GRAMMER...
AND AS IF TO PROVE HIS POINT HOW RETARDED OASIS FANS ARE
smugoasisfan
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 12814
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

The Kings of Limbs vs Different Gear, Still Speeding

Postby will_law25 » 06 Mar 2011, 18:34

smugoasisfan wrote:
ericyounkinjr wrote:I watched a radiohead vid on youtube last night .. You know the one of Thom dancing like he is sick?? Anyway, it was dreadful and one of the worst things I've heard. I would rather listen to Spandau Ballet.

Here is my take. After listening to all of Radioheads new album I'm convinced that Oasis fans and Radio head fans have very different souls and attitudes. I think Radiohead fans care about people perceiving them as intellegent and discerning where is Oasis fans love soul touching melodic tunes. So at the end of the day I believe the Oasis fans are more the kind of people you could hang with at a bar without knowing their names where is radiohead fans would be more inclined to sip perrier and play with their Mac laptops with a frown.

Sorry for the grammer, I wrote it fast .....
GRAMMER...
AND AS IF TO PROVE HIS POINT HOW RETARDED OASIS FANS ARE


Actually, it's GRAMMAR.

Oasis fans 2 - 1 Non-Oasis fans

8)
will_law25
Bonehead
 
Posts: 460
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

PreviousNext

Return to Liam Gallagher

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron