What's better?

The Kings of Limbs
No votes
Different Gear, Still Speeding
No votes

Total votes : 0

The Kings of Limbs vs Different Gear, Still Speeding

Postby will_law25 » 06 Mar 2011, 18:36

ericyounkinjr wrote:You know the one of Thom dancing like he is sick?? Anyway, it was dreadful and one of the worst things I've heard. I would rather listen to Spandau Ballet.

:lol: Nice one, mate
will_law25
Bonehead

Postby Guest » 06 Mar 2011, 18:39

Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby boobaloo » 06 Mar 2011, 19:17

ericyounkinjr wrote:I watched a radiohead vid on youtube last night .. You know the one of Thom dancing like he is sick?? Anyway, it was dreadful and one of the worst things I've heard. I would rather listen to Spandau Ballet.

Here is my take. After listening to all of Radioheads new album I'm convinced that Oasis fans and Radio head fans have very different souls and attitudes. I think Radiohead fans care about people perceiving them as intellegent and discerning where is Oasis fans love soul touching melodic tunes. So at the end of the day I believe the Oasis fans are more the kind of people you could hang with at a bar without knowing their names where is radiohead fans would be more inclined to sip perrier and play with their Mac laptops with a frown.

Sorry for the grammer, I wrote it fast .....

I like both though :?
boobaloo
R'Kid

Postby THE ARMY™ » 06 Mar 2011, 19:23

Two of the very awaited albums by two of my fav bands/ neo-bands (radiohead wouldn't have made the list for me if it wasn't for In rainbows). Beady eye is now universally claimed to have defeated the expectations and King of limbs is only slightly less entertaining than In rainbows...definitely less relaxing, but almost as much acclaimed.
THE ARMY™

Postby will_law25 » 06 Mar 2011, 19:26

THE ARMY™ wrote:Two of the very awaited albums by two of my fav bands/ neo-bands (radiohead wouldn't have made the list if it wasn't for In rainbows). Beady eye is now universally claimed to have defeated the expectations and King of limbs is only slightly less entertaining than In rainbows...definitely less relaxing.

I agree, I haven't heard the whole of TKOL but, despite its hype and quite brilliantly marketed release, I think it falls below expectations. Beady Eye, on the other hand, have surpassed the public's anticipations in producing what I would summarise as a solid collection of songs.
will_law25
Bonehead

Previous

Return to Liam Gallagher