Beady Eye/New York/June 23

Forum for fans of Liam Gallagher's solo work and Beady Eye

Postby oasisbraves » 19 Mar 2011, 20:44

Anyone else going? I'm going from San Francisco to New York to see em!! Cannot wait.
oasisbraves
Bonehead

Postby lap2 » 19 Mar 2011, 23:37

oasisbraves wrote:Anyone else going? I'm going from San Francisco to New York to see em!! Cannot wait.

How long will it take you to travel from San Francisco to New York? Just read this on another site you might be interested

US ONLY AVAILABLE APRIL 16TH 2011, BY VISITING A LOCAL INDEPENDENT RECORD STORE AS PART OF RECORD STORE DAY.

Beady Eye “Beady Eye Exclusive Limited Edition 7-inch Vinyl Box Set” (7” Vinyl Box Set plus Download Card) RSD LIMITED EDITION 2000 COPIES $39.99– Beady Eye was formed by three former members of Oasis, including enigmatic front man and lead vocalist Liam Gallagher.

The multi-platinum and Grammy nominated Oasis sold over 70 million albums worldwide spanning seven studio albums awarded with six Brit awards, 15 NME awards, nine Q awards and four MTV Europe Music awards, just to name a few.

Beady Eye’s inaugural European Tour in March this year sold out within 30 minutes of going on sale. They will be joined by Matt Jones on keyboards and Jeff Wootton on bass for these dates.

3-7 inch singles, exclusive poster, digital dload card including unreleased live tracks, box limited to 2000 units.
lap2
Bonehead

oasisbraves wrote:Anyone else going? I'm going from San Francisco to New York to see em!! Cannot wait.

How long will it take you to travel from San Francisco to New York? Just read this on another site you might be interested

US ONLY AVAILABLE APRIL 16TH 2011, BY VISITING A LOCAL INDEPENDENT RECORD STORE AS PART OF RECORD STORE DAY.

Beady Eye “Beady Eye Exclusive Limited Edition 7-inch Vinyl Box Set” (7” Vinyl Box Set plus Download Card) RSD LIMITED EDITION 2000 COPIES $39.99– Beady Eye was formed by three former members of Oasis, including enigmatic front man and lead vocalist Liam Gallagher.

The multi-platinum and Grammy nominated Oasis sold over 70 million albums worldwide spanning seven studio albums awarded with six Brit awards, 15 NME awards, nine Q awards and four MTV Europe Music awards, just to name a few.

Beady Eye’s inaugural European Tour in March this year sold out within 30 minutes of going on sale. They will be joined by Matt Jones on keyboards and Jeff Wootton on bass for these dates.

3-7 inch singles, exclusive poster, digital dload card including unreleased live tracks, box limited to 2000 units.
lap2
Bonehead

lap2
Bonehead

Postby oasisbraves » 20 Mar 2011, 15:33

Thanks man. It will take about 6 hours or so and is going to be pretty expensive but I've never been to NY and wasnt sure if the lads were going to bother with the US with more than a few shows....so I couldnt take a chance of them NOT coming to California, so I'll kill two birds with one stone and visit New York.

Thanks for that info :)
oasisbraves
Bonehead

Postby lap2 » 20 Mar 2011, 20:05

oasisbraves wrote:Thanks man. It will take about 6 hours or so and is going to be pretty expensive but I've never been to NY and wasnt sure if the lads were going to bother with the US with more than a few shows....so I couldnt take a chance of them NOT coming to California, so I'll kill two birds with one stone and visit New York.

Thanks for that info :)

Hope it goes well for you let us know what you thought of Beady Eye live. I have read lots of reviews and everyone has been good, I went to see them a few weeks back and they were fantastic! At the time I did not know the words as the album had only been out for a couple of days, but I know all the words now and i'm going to see them in 2 weeks so I can't wait. I have seen Oasis lots of times and this was one of the best gig's I have been to. Have a great time and let us know yeh....:)
lap2
Bonehead

Postby oasisbraves » 24 Mar 2011, 04:51

I've seen Oasis about 5 or 6 times....Def my favorite band. I'm going to see Soundtrack of our lives on Friday and Saturday here in California...love those guys too...and Travis, Richard Ashcroft, Johnny Marr, The Cribs, Paul Weller, Keane....America is truly missing out by not going crazy for these Bands.
oasisbraves
Bonehead

Return to Liam Gallagher