Beady Eye's New Single Is (drum roll please)...

Forum for fans of Liam Gallagher's solo work and Beady Eye

Beady Eye's New Single Is (drum roll please)...

Postby RJT » 06 Jun 2011, 17:11

...The Beat Goes On.
Hmmm, i have a feeling it will fail
User avatar
RJT
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6710
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 17:04

Beady Eye's New Single Is (drum roll please)...

Postby PipGallagher » 06 Jun 2011, 21:08

"In the eye of the storm, theres no right and no wrong" It would make a good single 8)
PipGallagher
Bonehead
 
Posts: 126
Joined: 31 May 2011, 22:33

Beady Eye's New Single Is (drum roll please)...

Postby PipGallagher » 06 Jun 2011, 21:08

"In the eye of the storm, theres no right and no wrong" It would make a good single 8)
PipGallagher
Bonehead
 
Posts: 126
Joined: 31 May 2011, 22:33

Beady Eye's New Single Is (drum roll please)...

Postby PipGallagher » 06 Jun 2011, 21:08

"In the eye of the storm, theres no right and no wrong" It would make a good single 8)
PipGallagher
Bonehead
 
Posts: 126
Joined: 31 May 2011, 22:33

Beady Eye's New Single Is (drum roll please)...

Postby RJT » 06 Jun 2011, 21:12

well, Millionaire failed, and that was a great song. they should have released For Anyone, Man Of Misery, or Beatles And Stones
User avatar
RJT
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6710
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 17:04

Beady Eye's New Single Is (drum roll please)...

Postby PipGallagher » 06 Jun 2011, 21:32

RJT wrote:well, Millionaire failed, and that was a great song. they should have released For Anyone, Man Of Misery, or Beatles And Stones


The word 'failed' doesnt realy meen much....lets face it, anything by B.E isnt gonna whip up the charts.Liam doesnt stand for much these days, just another ex-singer to alot of people. The only thing that matters is the quality of the song and the true reception of the people who are buying it.
PipGallagher
Bonehead
 
Posts: 126
Joined: 31 May 2011, 22:33

Beady Eye's New Single Is (drum roll please)...

Postby RJT » 06 Jun 2011, 21:33

PipGallagher wrote:
RJT wrote:well, Millionaire failed, and that was a great song. they should have released For Anyone, Man Of Misery, or Beatles And Stones


The word 'failed' doesnt realy meen much....lets face it, anything by B.E isnt gonna whip up the charts.Liam doesnt stand for much these days, just another ex-singer to alot of people. The only thing that matters is the quality of the song and the true reception of the people who are buying it.


very true:d
User avatar
RJT
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6710
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 17:04

Beady Eye's New Single Is (drum roll please)...

Postby PipGallagher » 06 Jun 2011, 21:48

Be honest now...was the album just a teeney weeney bit of a let down for ya ?, because it was for me. I do like it ! love the vibe but left me wanting more im affraid
PipGallagher
Bonehead
 
Posts: 126
Joined: 31 May 2011, 22:33

Beady Eye's New Single Is (drum roll please)...

Postby RJT » 06 Jun 2011, 21:55

PipGallagher wrote:Be honest now...was the album just a teeney weeney bit of a let down for ya ?, because it was for me. I do like it ! love the vibe but left me wanting more im affraid


yes i felt exactly the same! the first half i found was awesome with The Roller, Bring The Light, For Anyone, and the others, but then the second half was a bit half-hearted, i thought Sons Of The Stage and Three Ring Circus were (dare i say it) boring:?
User avatar
RJT
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6710
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 17:04

Beady Eye's New Single Is (drum roll please)...

Postby PipGallagher » 06 Jun 2011, 22:01

I sing Three ring circus alot :oops: I found that one of the better ones :lol: I do like to hear Liam sing on Kill for a dream, sounds like he meens it.
PipGallagher
Bonehead
 
Posts: 126
Joined: 31 May 2011, 22:33

Next

Return to Liam Gallagher

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron