Liam on 'Chatty Man'

Forum for fans of Liam Gallagher's solo work and Beady Eye

Liam on 'Chatty Man'

Postby Podesta » 01 Jul 2011, 16:50

Liam Gallagher without the booze is like Katie Price without the attention seeking – it just doesn’t quite seem right. But the 38-year-old former Oasis singer has been on the wagon for six whole months.

Liam made the no alcohol revelation during an interview on Alan Carr’s Chatty Man show, saying, "If I have a drink, I'll be on the Christmas special. I haven't had a drink since New Year's Eve. I'm having a bit of a break. I went 20 years drinking and messing about. It's rubbish.

"At Knebworth I thought we were doing one night and we were doing two. I got that mashed on the first, I woke up to a knock on the door and thought I was at home. I forgot all about it. But I had to go and do it again. That was heavy."

Liam also reckons his self-imposed booze ban has improved his singing voice, but it hasn’t stopped him gobbing off about other bands and celebrities. Thank goodness, we love it when Liam goes off on one – it’s certainly more entertaining than his music with Beady Eye.

Really, Kermit?
Podesta
Headshrinker

Liam on 'Chatty Man'

Postby Artemisia » 01 Jul 2011, 18:45

Thank goodness, we love it when Liam goes off on one – it’s certainly more entertaining than his music with Beady Eye.

:lol: ... :(
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Liam on 'Chatty Man'

Thank goodness, we love it when Liam goes off on one – it’s certainly more entertaining than his music with Beady Eye.

Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Liam on 'Chatty Man'

Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Liam on 'Chatty Man'

Postby valent5 » 05 Jul 2011, 19:55

You really are stranded in time. Move on, support both projects. Good times ahead, just enjoy it. f**king weirdos
valent5
Bonehead

Liam on 'Chatty Man'

Postby RJT » 05 Jul 2011, 19:56

valent5 wrote:You really are stranded in time. Move on, support both projects. Good times ahead, just enjoy it. f**king weirdos

dude, dont think we all hate oasis and liam and beady eye
RJT
R'Kid

Liam on 'Chatty Man'

Postby Super$onic » 12 Jul 2011, 03:14

valent5 wrote:You really are stranded in time. Move on, support both projects. Good times ahead, just enjoy it. f**king weirdos

project? it's the music equivalent of a downer pulling play-doh through his nose. I've had 2 shits today, I'm going to stick my neck out and say they were doubly worthy of the label 'project' than Beady Eye.
Super$onic
The Chief

Return to Liam Gallagher