Beady Eye - Live Stream Tonight!

Forum for fans of Liam Gallagher's solo work and Beady Eye

Postby James Lavelle » 14 Oct 2011, 21:08

oh the waves of nostalgia.. i remember watching a live stream of oasis a few years back, it was great to watch that gig together with plenty of people here...
and now.. :(

however, i don't really like BDI and Liam's voice is truly horrible now...but seein a gig "live" is always a great thing. and i must admit that liam's stage presence is still impressive
*drums*
James Lavelle
Headshrinker

Postby Wonsaponatime » 14 Oct 2011, 21:14

I remember listening to a few live radio shows on here too - the community spirit left this place a while ago. :(

I like Beady Eye and I think Liam's voice is a massive improvement on the later years of Oasis. I haven't got around to going to see them live yet but I will do.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby georgia83 » 14 Oct 2011, 21:14

Wonsaponatime wrote:
James Lavelle wrote:muzutv...

or david is gonna recommend you the facebook link i guess

:lol: The HERE! links are never far from my clipboard but yes, it can be watched on www.muzu.tv too.

awww my God i can see!!!!!:d it's abit slow but i can watch!!!thank you i love you ill be back with impressions kiss kiss
georgia83
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby James Lavelle » 14 Oct 2011, 21:15

:lol: :d
*drums*
James Lavelle
Headshrinker

Postby James Lavelle » 14 Oct 2011, 21:16

Wonsaponatime wrote:I remember listening to a few live radio shows on here too - the community spirit left this place a while ago. :(

I like Beady Eye and I think Liam's voice is a massive improvement on the later years of Oasis. I haven't got around to going to see them live yet but I will do.

actually i was referring to a radio show, yeah.
*drums*
James Lavelle
Headshrinker

Postby Wonsaponatime » 14 Oct 2011, 21:21

Maybe there will be more activity on the sites when Noel plays. I think it's a shame many people can't get into Beady Eye because they actually brought out a decent album - I think too many people were quick to write them off before they even started.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby georgia83 » 14 Oct 2011, 21:23

aww David on muzu it's very slow and pauses all the time and im angry now...is it any better to try and watch it on Facebook??
georgia83
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Wonsaponatime » 14 Oct 2011, 21:24

georgia83 wrote:aww David on muzu it's very slow and pauses all the time and im angry now...is it any better to try and watch it on Facebook??

They are the same feed. ;)
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby James Lavelle » 14 Oct 2011, 21:28

i don't know.. there's room for improvement so to speak and they might get better and better later on. But I can't believe in it tbh and i didn't really like this debut album.
For me it was mediocre at best, without one outstanding tune.

maybe I just don't like this kind of music that much anymore.
i don't even listen to old oasis sings no'mo' :(

i listened to noel's album the other day (i couldn't sleep and I listened to the whole album) and i high hopes actually... in fact i'll probably buy the physical copy along with the latest national album.

i don't know why the fck I'm so babbling right now :) *starts to laugh hysterically*
*drums*
James Lavelle
Headshrinker

Postby James Lavelle » 14 Oct 2011, 21:31

georgia83 wrote:aww David on muzu it's very slow and pauses all the time and im angry now...is it any better to try and watch it on Facebook??

it must be your internet connection
*drums*
James Lavelle
Headshrinker

PreviousNext

Return to Liam Gallagher