Liam still on cloud nine after Olympic performance!

Forum for fans of Liam Gallagher's solo work and Beady Eye

Postby dgleeballs » 21 Aug 2012, 11:44

Liam is still on cloud nine after his Olympic closing ceremony performance. He said after the show "it was one of the highlights of my musical career". He said he "felt a connection with the athletes that went very deep". Liam was a active sportsman at school and often took part in 'rounders, cross-country and gymnastics'. Given the choice, what sport would he have wanted to represent GB in at the Olympics "steeple-chase, it's my favourite event at the Olympics, s**t man, those guys have endurance" "I also love the show jumping, me and horses are like one, I'm thinking of joining my local equestrian centre to get some serious tuition. Unfortunately, the last time I went horse riding I fell off". Good luck Liam!!
dgleeballs
Bonehead

Postby Tyrion Lannister » 21 Aug 2012, 12:13

"i felt a connection with the athletes that went very deep"

what a d**k
Tyrion Lannister
Headshrinker

Postby georgia83 » 21 Aug 2012, 14:33

dgleeballs wrote:Liam is still on cloud nine after his Olympic closing ceremony performance. He said after the show "it was one of the highlights of my musical career". He said he "felt a connection with the athletes that went very deep". Liam was a active sportsman at school and often took part in 'rounders, cross-country and gymnastics'. Given the choice, what sport would he have wanted to represent GB in at the Olympics "steeple-chase, it's my favourite event at the Olympics, s**t man, those guys have endurance" "I also love the show jumping, me and horses are like one, I'm thinking of joining my local equestrian centre to get some serious tuition. Unfortunately, the last time I went horse riding I fell off". Good luck Liam!!

:shock: haha
it's funny to imagine LiaM taking on an olympic sport i dont know... but on the other side horse riding might be really great for Liam's attitude and stance,he'd look pretty handsome i think8) i cant imagine him in the long jump,though or something like that:shock: ..
actually ,i was expecting to see them during the opening ceremony and iwas dissappointed they didnt show up. i think that Liam's voice on the show was dodgy,though:cry: he was 'too nasal"... it would be the ultimate surprise to go on stage with brother!!!!!<3
georgia83
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby smugoasisfan » 22 Aug 2012, 00:25

OLYMPIC ATHLETES SHARE A LOT IN COMMON WITH WASHED UP ROCK STARS FROM THE MID 90'S
smugoasisfan
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby snakes » 22 Aug 2012, 01:54

georgia83 wrote:
dgleeballs wrote:Liam is still on cloud nine after his Olympic closing ceremony performance. He said after the show "it was one of the highlights of my musical career". He said he "felt a connection with the athletes that went very deep". Liam was a active sportsman at school and often took part in 'rounders, cross-country and gymnastics'. Given the choice, what sport would he have wanted to represent GB in at the Olympics "steeple-chase, it's my favourite event at the Olympics, s**t man, those guys have endurance" "I also love the show jumping, me and horses are like one, I'm thinking of joining my local equestrian centre to get some serious tuition. Unfortunately, the last time I went horse riding I fell off". Good luck Liam!!

:shock: haha
it's funny to imagine LiaM taking on an olympic sport i dont know... but on the other side horse riding might be really great for Liam's attitude and stance,he'd look pretty handsome i think8) i cant imagine him in the long jump,though or something like that:shock: ..
actually ,i was expecting to see them during the opening ceremony and iwas dissappointed they didnt show up. i think that Liam's voice on the show was dodgy,though:cry: he was 'too nasal"... it would be the ultimate surprise to go on stage with brother!!!!!<3

you're imagining liam professionaly riding a horse but not jumping because he would not look as good

do you realize you are insane and that you do not own real eyebrows?
snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby ultraoptimizam » 23 Aug 2012, 02:47

he is very much in love with himself
ultraoptimizam
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Guest » 23 Aug 2012, 09:17

Gymnastics????? Haha! I can't imagine Liam doing gymnastics at all lol.
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby georgia83 » 23 Aug 2012, 10:02

Foolsy wrote:Gymnastics????? Haha! I can't imagine Liam doing gymnastics at all lol.

me neither :) but think him horse-riding he'd be effing hot ah??
georgia83
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby ultraoptimizam » 24 Aug 2012, 21:11

Foolsy wrote:Gymnastics????? Haha! I can't imagine Liam doing gymnastics at all lol.

only gimnastics thats he could do is on the cock of his boyfriend's body
ultraoptimizam
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby snakes » 25 Aug 2012, 02:04

suck the balls of my body, tyrion
snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Return to Liam Gallagher