Beady Eye First Single...

Forum for fans of Liam Gallagher's solo work and Beady Eye

Postby James Lavelle » 20 May 2013, 17:17

one thing I never understood in recent years is why reveal songs from the album weeks before its release...it kinda kills the surprise.
:(

i try not to click links for new songs. I love getting the whole album instead of knowing it track by track
*drums*
James Lavelle
Headshrinker

Postby Artemisia » 20 May 2013, 18:56

Grrrrrrr, the video's not available where I live.

Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby Jarvis1 » 22 May 2013, 10:34

James Lavelle wrote:one thing I never understood in recent years is why reveal songs from the album weeks before its release...it kinda kills the surprise.

i try not to click links for new songs. I love getting the whole album instead of knowing it track by track

I'm not really waiting the new Beady Eye album, but I agree with what you said.
Jarvis1
Headshrinker

Postby Wonsaponatime » 22 May 2013, 14:13

I know what you mean. I used to only listen to the lead single and would look forward to listening to the album whilst looking through album art etc.

I've kind of gotten used to how things are these days.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Arabela » 22 May 2013, 14:51

James Lavelle wrote:one thing I never understood in recent years is why reveal songs from the album weeks before its release...it kinda kills the surprise.

Same here.

I've only heard Flick of the Finger so far (I've fought the urge but I couldn't resist, I was too excited :oops: ).

I miss "the old times".
Arabela
Headshrinker

Postby James Lavelle » 22 May 2013, 15:08

Wonsaponatime wrote:I know what you mean. I used to only listen to the lead single and would look forward to listening to the album whilst looking through album art etc.

I've kind of gotten used to how things are these days.

keep the dream alive oasis brother 8)

sorry I'm tipsy :(
*drums*
James Lavelle
Headshrinker

Postby Ohacid » 26 May 2013, 02:56

Wonsaponatime wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PO3oPWHodQ[/youtube]

'Second Bite of the Apple', the first single to be taken from Beady Eye's upcoming album 'BE', will be available to download and on vinyl from midnight - www.beadyeyemusic.com

Jesus, sounds absolutely horrendous. :arrow:
Ohacid
Headshrinker

Postby smugoasisfan » 28 May 2013, 05:17

Ohacid wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PO3oPWHodQ[/youtube]

'Second Bite of the Apple', the first single to be taken from Beady Eye's upcoming album 'BE', will be available to download and on vinyl from midnight - www.beadyeyemusic.com

DONT YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A NEGATIVE OPINION OF BROWN EYE ON WONSA'S ADVERTISEMENT BOARD?
smugoasisfan
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby Wonsaponatime » 28 May 2013, 09:55

smugoasisfan wrote:
Ohacid wrote:

DONT YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A NEGATIVE OPINION OF BROWN EYE ON WONSA'S ADVERTISEMENT BOARD?

Of course people are allowed to have a negative opinion, a few have said they're not keen on it.

People can like and dislike things without coming up with the same crap over and over about KERMIT'S BROWN EYE MUPPET BAND etc. That's so old now that it makes you look like 'dad troll'.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Artemisia » 28 May 2013, 19:08

I guess Smug's pissed of with Wonso for not advertising NGHFB these days.

Wonsa, be a good soul and just do him a favour by posting a couple of NGHFB-related posts in this section, too. :mrgreen:
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

PreviousNext

Return to Liam Gallagher