Postby batesy89 » 29 Dec 2008, 14:17

John Martin Marr wrote:Image

hahaha superb
batesy89
Bonehead

Noel is the Defining Example of a Rockstar

Postby Guest » 29 Dec 2008, 16:23

jonasbinder wrote:
JacobDobner wrote:I am 100% team Noel, but I think Liam is more of the defining rock star. Noel is way too nice and conversational with the media and, at times, fans. He has the reputation of being mean, but he is really one of the nicest guys. He just says what we are all thinking. The way Liam attacks the mic and how he stands motionless staring at the crowd makes me think of him as the exemplar of being a Rock Star. Greatest front man ever. Lots of people will say it is Mick Jagger but Mick was fruitier than Elton John on stage. Liam just defines rock star. Although you are right, Noel is still my hero and 100% awesome.

Agree. 100%!

me too liam and noel aka coolest rockstars ever i'd like to be them anyday and that doesnt mean im gay before some smartarse replies to that!
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby JacobDobner » 29 Dec 2008, 16:49

You are American, and assuming you weren't born in the UK, please refrain from saying "arse" or any other British slang. I think it annoys both Americans and the British alike. While I would agree that British slang is cool, it is just weird coming from an American. Those who use it come off as nerdy Anglophiles. They probably owned all the Spice Girls records as well.
JacobDobner
Bonehead

Postby BerwickStreet » 29 Dec 2008, 18:03

Defining example of a sex symbol as well.

*Kirsten
BerwickStreet
Bonehead

Postby .Rubber.Soul. » 29 Dec 2008, 18:36

erm no.
.Rubber.Soul.
R'Kid

Postby paamcaat » 02 Jan 2009, 04:24

JacobDobner wrote:You are American, and assuming you weren't born in the UK, please refrain from saying "arse" or any other British slang. I think it annoys both Americans and the British alike. While I would agree that British slang is cool, it is just weird coming from an American. Those who use it come off as nerdy Anglophiles. They probably owned all the Spice Girls records as well.

So I take it "immitation is the greatest form of flattery" just blows over your head right? Although I think the language is cool,I'm using it now so that you can understand exactly what I think you are...mong.
paamcaat
Headshrinker

Previous

Return to The Band