Is this true?

Discuss the band

Is this true?

Postby ginna » 04 Jan 2009, 22:23

Does anyone know if there is any truth to this story?

http://oasisweb.net/?p=432
ginna
Bonehead

Is this true?

Postby Artemisia » 05 Jan 2009, 05:34

Srsly, I don't give a f*ck about the story - I couldn't stop watching the pic slideshow on the right. Apart from Andy, all of them look like real retards in these pics - even Gem!

:lol:
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Is this true?

Postby 12oasis34 » 05 Jan 2009, 12:30

Artemisia wrote:Srsly, I don't give a f*ck about the story - I couldn't stop watching the pic slideshow on the right. Apart from Andy, all of them look like real retards in these pics - even Gem!

I thought they were really good pictures. Gem's just being silly as usual.

Sorry Ginna, I don't know about that story, sounds made up tho.
12oasis34
Big Mouth

Is this true?

Postby 12oasis34 » 05 Jan 2009, 12:30

Artemisia wrote:Srsly, I don't give a f*ck about the story - I couldn't stop watching the pic slideshow on the right. Apart from Andy, all of them look like real retards in these pics - even Gem!

12oasis34
Big Mouth

Is this true?

Postby Artemisia » 07 Jan 2009, 09:43

12oasis34 wrote:

:arrow:

Please follow the arrow, it shows you the best way right out of this forum.
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Is this true?

Postby rb1kanobe » 08 Jan 2009, 10:15

ginna wrote:Does anyone know if there is any truth to this story?

http://oasisweb.net/?p=432

The last paragraph is true about the statisics for kidnapping in Mexico......(they are old ones though, it's even higher now)

Not sure about the Tour story though......i detect the foul stench of a feeble attempt to hunt for publicity.........

"we might be targeted because of who we are", hahaha laughed at!!! scarlet for ya mate :lol:
rb1kanobe
Bonehead

Is this true?

Postby 12oasis34 » 08 Jan 2009, 20:03

Artemisia wrote:
12oasis34 wrote:

:arrow:

Please follow the arrow, it shows you the best way right out of this forum.

Oh, sorry.... :roll: he's always deadly serious isn't he? And do you really think I'm going to stop posting here because you tell me to? :lol:
12oasis34
Big Mouth

Is this true?

Postby suprsonk1175 » 13 Jan 2009, 18:55

That is very true. Kidnappings have been happening in many places around the world now for a long time. They kidnap children, people to get $$$$. Watch Man on Fire with Denzel Washington.
suprsonk1175
Big Mouth

Is this true?

Postby blackbird_mx » 15 Jan 2009, 00:41

I don't think kidnappers would be that stupid to kidnap someone like the gallaghers, because they'd be messing with bigger authorities; anyways, that's what everyone says, jeez, some friends were going to a Rihana concert (I know, those idiots actually paid to see her), and the asshole canceled the gig because 'she was afraid someone might kidnap her'. Anyway most of the killing is between narcos themselves, but they do kidnap outsiders, like Jose Martí's kid and Nelson Vargas' daughter. Both of them were killed.. still kidnap has always existed in Mexico, and Oasis has come already other times, and nuthin happened.
blackbird_mx
Big Mouth

Return to The Band