A night out with Liam.Chris & Stella

Discuss the band

Postby karel » 05 Jan 2009, 06:38

Liam Gallagher's drummer drinking love

Tuesday, December 30 03:00 pm

Liam Gallagher likes Oasis' drummer because he "drinks Stella". Skip related content
Related photos / videos
Liam Gallagher's drummer drinking love Enlarge photo

The singer recently enjoyed a night out with the band's latest sticksman Chris Sharrock - who previously played with Liam's arch-rival Robbie Williams - and admits he was impressed by his drinking prowess.

Liam said: "It was cool when we went out the other night. Chris didn't chew me ear off, he let me speak. He drinks Stella and he's not a f***ing lightweight. He can handle his beverages and he can play the drums."

Liam - who is a self-confessed fan of the strong Belgian beer Stella Artois - insists he couldn't give a "f**k" that Chris previously drummed for Robbie.

The 'Shock of the Lightning' rocker - who has been feuding with the 'Angels'

singer since 2000 - added: "F**k the Robbie Williams thing. F**k Robbie.

Chris was the only thing that was good about that clown."

(C) BANG Media International
karel
Bonehead

Postby declanium » 05 Jan 2009, 16:18

Ah, Robbie Williams again. I think he's still holding on to bad feelings because Nicole had been pregnant with Robbie Williams' baby. It's like he's obsessed with Robbie's "old things." It's Robbie's old drummer, Robbie's old girlfriend........
declanium
Bonehead

Postby tzyk » 05 Jan 2009, 17:04

Stella Artois its one of my favorite beers. And as they say why Robbie Williams need a drummer anyway.
tzyk
Big Mouth

Postby tzyk » 05 Jan 2009, 17:04

Stella Artois its one of my favorite beers. And as they say why Robbie Williams need a drummer anyway.
tzyk
Big Mouth

Return to The Band