FAO any mega oasis fan/musicians/singers/wannabe tribute

Discuss the band

Postby day_tripper » 11 Jan 2009, 12:57

hayezy wrote:
paamcaat wrote:Wow that's cool! too bad I'm a mega/shy/fan though...I love singing duet with Noel in private but...karaoke anyone:d

:lol:

:| Away with you.
day_tripper
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby bla maestro302649 » 11 Jan 2009, 14:45

lucy in the sky with gems! wrote:a good friend of mine is starting an oasis tribute band, he is a great musician and has already covered some tracks himself

anyone who also loves oasis and is interested in joining him then go here or I can pass your details on for you 8)

http://www.joinmyband.co.uk/classifieds/ad.php?t=32416

I'll join on one condition, in every gig I get a 15 minute guitar duel with the other guitarist.
bla maestro302649
Bonehead

Postby hayezy » 11 Jan 2009, 20:51

day_tripper wrote:
hayezy wrote:
paamcaat wrote:Wow that's cool! too bad I'm a mega/shy/fan though...I love singing duet with Noel in private but...karaoke anyone:d

:(
hayezy
R'Kid

Postby Guest » 11 Jan 2009, 23:12

bla maestro wrote:
lucy in the sky with gems! wrote:a good friend of mine is starting an oasis tribute band, he is a great musician and has already covered some tracks himself

anyone who also loves oasis and is interested in joining him then go here or I can pass your details on for you 8)

http://www.joinmyband.co.uk/classifieds/ad.php?t=32416

I'll join on one condition, in every gig I get a 15 minute guitar duel with the other guitarist.

:lol: like to see that
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby bla maestro302649 » 12 Jan 2009, 17:47

k
bla maestro302649
Bonehead

Postby primalwonder » 13 Jan 2009, 11:07

sux, that I live in the US....however you all know I plan on doing it someday, and it may be soon...I met the right people lately, and tomorrow I am gonna practice Wonderwall again with an old friend who plays guitar real well...after that...I need to get in touch with my drummer friend, and talk about stuff....I am trying to think of a name for my band...I want it to be a tribute(female version) to Oasis, but I defo will throw in a few Doors, and Beatles songs, I been practicing(singing-wise)...there's a twist, cuz I am in love with Paramore, so they influence me a lot, and I write my own lyrics....no, I don't mean the lame retarded joke lyrics I just posted....whatever....:roll:
primalwonder
Headshrinker

Postby Edward Carnby » 14 Jan 2009, 01:40

primalwonder wrote:sux, that I live in the US....however you all know I plan on doing it someday, and it may be soon...I met the right people lately, and tomorrow I am gonna practice Wonderwall again with an old friend who plays guitar real well...after that...I need to get in touch with my drummer friend, and talk about stuff....I am trying to think of a name for my band...I want it to be a tribute(female version) to Oasis, but I defo will throw in a few Doors, and Beatles songs, I been practicing(singing-wise)...there's a twist, cuz I am in love with Paramore, so they influence me a lot, and I write my own lyrics....no, I don't mean the lame retarded joke lyrics I just posted....whatever....:roll:

All your songs are s**t.
Edward Carnby
Bonehead

Postby paamcaat » 14 Jan 2009, 04:45

lucy in the sky with gems! wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FeGcXpAFjGI 8) cool:wink:

8)
paamcaat
Headshrinker

Postby paamcaat » 14 Jan 2009, 04:46

day_tripper wrote:I'll do it (TOO) :mrgreen: Paamcaat, join our band.

Yeah it'd be mega!:d
paamcaat
Headshrinker

Postby paamcaat » 14 Jan 2009, 04:47

day_tripper wrote:
hayezy wrote:

:o
paamcaat
Headshrinker

PreviousNext

Return to The Band