Noel and Liam Back Together???

Discuss the band

Postby Mokoia » 02 Apr 2010, 04:27

This was posted by my friend Marco @ oasisblues,
dont know how he talked to Peg but read on and
see what you think.

EXCLUSIVE: OASIS-GALLAGHER BROTHERS HAVE GOT BACK TOGETHER!!

Big news: I've spoken with Peggy Gallagher, their "mamma mia" :), and she told me Noel and Liam were at her house in Burnage, they have eaten all together and have talked a lot. As she said last summer after Oasis split, she was sure they would have got back together, in fact now they are together again, it's peace, as it already happened with them in the past, it's a classic reunion for a music band.
So it seems that Peggy's Italian lasagne have been crucial :), see this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMP9ZShAU00

I don't know if for you it's a good news or not. For the people who hate Oasis, it isn't, of course. Maybe it isn't also for a lot of people who love them, because there was a situation where we could have double albums, double concerts and double everything, and now Peggy said they'll continue with Oasis together !! There are still some things to make clear, but they said they'll start again with concerts, they do this for the great fans they have, and the first gig where they'll start again is not Paris where they had the final fight (they said they won't go there anymore, it's not the city of love), but the one where they had to finish (30 August 2009) and it's Milano, LiaMilaNoel :))
Stay tuned for other news soon!!
Mokoia
Headshrinker

Postby Wonsaponatime » 02 Apr 2010, 05:01

You do realise it was April fools day yesterday don't you? :lol:
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Mokoia » 02 Apr 2010, 06:15

Wonsaponatime wrote:You do realise it was April fools day yesterday don't you? :lol:

:lol: I know...just got the next installment of oasis blues from Marco and he was avin abit of fun at our expence :lol:

I AM SO GULLABLE SOMETIMES :roll:
Mokoia
Headshrinker

Postby ChelyVonBitch » 02 Apr 2010, 19:21

Mokoia wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:You do realise it was April fools day yesterday don't you? :lol:

:lol: I know...just got the next installment of oasis blues from Marco and he was avin abit of fun at our expence :lol:

I AM SO GULLABLE SOMETIMES :roll:

:(
ChelyVonBitch
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Mokoia » 03 Apr 2010, 12:01

You can say that again, my heart literally stopped when I read it :( so mad at Marco for doin that :x
Mokoia
Headshrinker

Postby Artemisia » 04 Apr 2010, 19:23

Mokoia wrote:This was posted by my friend Marco @ oasisblues,
dont know how he talked to Peg but read on and
see what you think.

EXCLUSIVE: OASIS-GALLAGHER BROTHERS HAVE GOT BACK TOGETHER!!

Big news: I've spoken with Peggy Gallagher, their "mamma mia" :), and she told me Noel and Liam were at her house in Burnage, they have eaten all together and have talked a lot. As she said last summer after Oasis split, she was sure they would have got back together, in fact now they are together again, it's peace, as it already happened with them in the past, it's a classic reunion for a music band.
So it seems that Peggy's Italian lasagne have been crucial :), see this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMP9ZShAU00

I don't know if for you it's a good news or not. For the people who hate Oasis, it isn't, of course. Maybe it isn't also for a lot of people who love them, because there was a situation where we could have double albums, double concerts and double everything, and now Peggy said they'll continue with Oasis together !! There are still some things to make clear, but they said they'll start again with concerts, they do this for the great fans they have, and the first gig where they'll start again is not Paris where they had the final fight (they said they won't go there anymore, it's not the city of love), but the one where they had to finish (30 August 2009) and it's Milano, LiaMilaNoel :))
Stay tuned for other news soon!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby cigarsinhell » 05 Apr 2010, 05:37

Yah, April Fool.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Postby Mokoia » 05 Apr 2010, 13:09

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: