Noel and Liam Back Together???

Discuss the band

Noel and Liam Back Together???

Postby Mokoia » 24 Apr 2010, 01:17

Saintasis wrote:I reckon once Noel's had his 5 years off and released a solo album he'll get back with the band.

Plus, he'll write songs every now and then where he thinks "f**k, I'd love to have Liam singing that"


I agree, it will happen but not yet :mrgreen:
Mokoia
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1466
Joined: 29 Aug 2009, 09:49

Noel and Liam Back Together???

Postby #Lyla » 30 Apr 2010, 14:22

insane_oasis wrote:
Mokoia wrote:
insane_oasis wrote::roll: Noel never go back to the band :lol:


Never say never



no you cant say never but do you really think Noel would go back ???


I think Noel is tired of collaborate with Liam. and I think he's right. Liam is stupid. F**k himself.
#Lyla
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 528
Joined: 02 Aug 2009, 11:40

Noel and Liam Back Together???

Postby ChelyVonBitch » 30 Apr 2010, 16:35

#Lyla wrote:
insane_oasis wrote:
Mokoia wrote:
insane_oasis wrote::roll: Noel never go back to the band :lol:


Never say never



no you cant say never but do you really think Noel would go back ???


I think Noel is tired of collaborate with Liam. and I think he's right. Liam is stupid. F**k himself.


:arrow:
User avatar
ChelyVonBitch
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3027
Joined: 23 Dec 2008, 03:41

Noel and Liam Back Together???

Postby cigarsinhell » 30 Apr 2010, 22:05

Nole will do whatever he pleases, whenever he pleases. He's never collaborated with Liam beyond letting him sing some of his songs, and if he decides he wants to hear Liam singing his songs again, then that's what he'll do. It's HIS game, and who are we to say how he'll feel six months or a year or ten years from now? They're family. Tempers run high in families, but that's still your brother or your sister. I'm hopeful for a reunion, but I don't think it'll happen for 2-3 years.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1199
Joined: 04 Dec 2008, 02:29

Noel and Liam Back Together???

Postby ezwriter » 04 May 2010, 14:43

Oh, I'd say they'll get back together someday. Noel and Liam never did get along. One thing for sure, Noel is a Beatles expert and Liam does the best John Lennon style voice in the business. They should get back to jammin'.
ezwriter
Bonehead
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 22:53

Noel and Liam Back Together???

Postby cigarsinhell » 04 May 2010, 20:00

ezwriter wrote: Oh, I'd say they'll get back together someday. Noel and Liam never did get along. One thing for sure, Noel is a Beatles expert and Liam does the best John Lennon style voice in the business. They should get back to jammin'.


Much agreed. I'm hoping that this time will give Nole a chance to rest a bit, and for Liam to be able to prove he wasn't just Noel's little canary in a cage. I actually prefer his voice now versus "back then" because he's learned to do so many more things with it. He's the best singer "out there". Even if his voice WAS totally knackered, no one else could touch him.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1199
Joined: 04 Dec 2008, 02:29

Noel and Liam Back Together???

Postby rosst » 06 May 2010, 08:39

....I know somebody who has been in the adjacent recording room at the studio in London where Noel is currently.....he has spoken to him whilst having a Ciggy and he said that they WILL get back together in the future.....he said that they don't really hate each other...........he also let him listen to some of his new Songs! lucky bugger!!
(I know certain people will say this is Bollocks, but honestly it is the truth. - apparantly he was very friendly and interested in my mates music, also discussing various new bands on the UK scene)
rosst
Bonehead
 
Posts: 415
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Noel and Liam Back Together???

Postby Mokoia » 06 May 2010, 11:32

rosst wrote:....I know somebody who has been in the adjacent recording room at the studio in London where Noel is currently.....he has spoken to him whilst having a Ciggy and he said that they WILL get back together in the future.....he said that they don't really hate each other...........he also let him listen to some of his new Songs! lucky bugger!!
(I know certain people will say this is Bollocks, but honestly it is the truth. - apparantly he was very friendly and interested in my mates music, also discussing various new bands on the UK scene)


Very cool for your friend if it is true :roll:
Mokoia
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1466
Joined: 29 Aug 2009, 09:49

Noel and Liam Back Together???

Postby rosst » 06 May 2010, 11:40

He said that they (Noel+Liam) have spoken calmly recently and hope each others Solo projects go with success.......bands mentioned included; The Soviets, Detroit Social Club, Them:Youth, a Scottish band called Messiah and also praising up BRMC.
rosst
Bonehead
 
Posts: 415
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Noel and Liam Back Together???

Postby Mokoia » 07 May 2010, 12:42

rosst wrote:He said that they (Noel+Liam) have spoken calmly recently and hope each others Solo projects go with success.......bands mentioned included; The Soviets, Detroit Social Club, Them:Youth, a Scottish band called Messiah and also praising up BRMC.


(Taken with a BIG pinch of salt)
I hope they are goin to talk even more now they have broken the silence
Mokoia
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1466
Joined: 29 Aug 2009, 09:49

PreviousNext

Return to The Band

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest