Liam's solo project and Oasis reforming

Discuss the band

Postby lottie12321 » 08 Apr 2010, 19:04

I read today that his new band, which still has no name, has written their album and a single/tour will be due in October..see here: http://thelastpostonthebugle.wordpress. ... reforming/
lottie12321
Bonehead

Postby Waveforce » 09 Apr 2010, 18:27

Is Liam bipolar or something, there is something seriously wrong with this guy one interview he'll say "i hope my band do well and i hope Noel does well, but i hope we do better" and also says things like if he sees Noel nothing will happen. i.e not too bad, not too bold, something actually quite nice if that's possible

next time he says When asked about seeing Noel he responded with: “I don’t wanna see him. But if I seem him, who knows what would happen. I’ll probably end up fuckin’ leatherin’ him.”
Waveforce
Bonehead

Is Liam bipolar or something, there is something seriously wrong with this guy one interview he'll say "i hope my band do well and i hope Noel does well, but i hope we do better" and also says things like if he sees Noel nothing will happen. i.e not too bad, not too bold, something actually quite nice if that's possible

next time he says When asked about seeing Noel he responded with: “I don’t wanna see him. But if I seem him, who knows what would happen. I’ll probably end up fuckin’ leatherin’ him.”
Waveforce
Bonehead

Waveforce
Bonehead

Postby Pimienta » 09 Apr 2010, 21:34

Waveforce wrote:Is Liam bipolar or something, there is something seriously wrong with this guy one interview he'll say "i hope my band do well and i hope Noel does well, but i hope we do better" and also says things like if he sees Noel nothing will happen. i.e not too bad, not too bold, something actually quite nice if that's possible

He doesn't wanna see him, but he wishes him the best. What's the problem with that, anyways? I mean, he doesn't know exactly what's gonna be his reaction is Noel is in front of him. Liam just said the first thing he could possibly think of.

I don't see anything wrong with that.
I ♥ Poros.
Pimienta
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby cigarsinhell » 09 Apr 2010, 22:16

Pimienta wrote:
Waveforce wrote:Is Liam bipolar or something, there is something seriously wrong with this guy one interview he'll say "i hope my band do well and i hope Noel does well, but i hope we do better" and also says things like if he sees Noel nothing will happen. i.e not too bad, not too bold, something actually quite nice if that's possible

He doesn't wanna see him, but he wishes him the best. What's the problem with that, anyways? I mean, he doesn't know exactly what's gonna be his reaction is Noel is in front of him. Liam just said the first thing he could possibly think of.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

Liam is just lashing out a little because he's hurting so badly; he's been hung out to dry and he knows it; he feels that he's been betrayed. I'd take whatever he says about Noel right now with a grain of salt; he doesn't really mean it--he adores Noel. If Noel would pick up the phone, Liam would be eating out of his hand in an instant.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Postby Crockett » 10 Apr 2010, 14:14

I think we need to wait and see how well the new albums do. If Liam's band's new album is a commercial disaster, he'll be begging Noel to reform Oasis. Of course, if Noel's solo album is a success, Noel won't want to reform. Time will tell...
Crockett
Bonehead

Postby Nightrip » 11 Apr 2010, 09:15

its called a publicity stunt my dear
Nightrip
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby cigarsinhell » 12 Apr 2010, 21:29

Nightrip wrote:

Will add drama when The Inevitable Reunion takes place.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Postby Nightrip » 17 Apr 2010, 13:36

cigarsinhell wrote:
Nightrip wrote:

Will add drama when The Inevitable Reunion takes place.

inevitable? unenviable would be more appropriate
Nightrip
Bigger Than The Beatles

Next

Return to The Band