NG for PM?

Discuss the band

NG for PM?

Postby cigarsinhell » 30 Apr 2010, 22:07

Pimienta wrote:
Nathalia wrote:Noel for PRESIDENT of the world. The king of new order. :o :mrgreen:

Oh no. :shock:

OH, YES!!!!!!!!!! King Nole, we yer servants await yer command to rise up, snatch power from the weak, and kick azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

NG for PM?

Postby StarrGallagher » 05 May 2010, 20:41

Super$onic wrote:
Roisin Penny wrote:Noel for PM?

annnnnnnnnd

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEhDZN0RFjw[/youtube]

LOL
StarrGallagher
Bonehead

NG for PM?

Postby cigarsinhell » 05 May 2010, 22:32

StarrGallagher wrote:
Super$onic wrote:
Roisin Penny wrote:Noel for PM?

annnnnnnnnd

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEhDZN0RFjw[/youtube]

LOL

Dweebs. Nole, come save the world from itself!!!!!!!!!!
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

NG for PM?

Postby nicoleOASIS » 08 May 2010, 02:21

i dont care if he's 43! i wanna kiss him :d :lol:
nicoleOASIS
Bonehead

NG for PM?

Postby Mokoia » 08 May 2010, 12:06

nicoleOASIS wrote:i dont care if he's 43! i wanna kiss him :d :lol:

Noels not 43 til the 29th may!!!
My birthday is before his and thats when I turn 43 :mrgreen:
Mokoia
Headshrinker

NG for PM?

Postby Pimienta » 08 May 2010, 14:07

If you are under 18, then watch out. 'Cause you might make him go to jail if you ever manage to kiss him.
I ♥ Poros.
Pimienta
Rock 'n' Roll Star

NG for PM?

Postby Super$onic » 08 May 2010, 16:25

Pimienta wrote:

If you are under 18, then watch out. 'Cause you might make him go to jail if you ever manage to kiss him.

not here. it's 16
Super$onic
The Chief

NG for PM?

Postby manchesterman » 08 May 2010, 19:27

well f**k no one could hate thatcher more than i did living under her evil regime in salford from 1979 to to long!under her, but even i old age 49 now not senile like reports seem to allege about her, my sympathy to her the hate you have to let go.but i wanted labour to stay in things like winter fuel allowances for old folk, child credit for men and women on s**t poor wages to support there familys., and of course i hate upper class southern tory twats! but the people voted and i think the libs have to go with torys
i saw oasis a park well known and loved to me last year . get real oasis music to write , people to inspire , get together you dont have to like each other who does at work
ant
manchesterman
Bonehead

NG for PM?

Postby Nightrip » 09 May 2010, 09:03

manchesterman wrote:well f**k no one could hate thatcher more than i did living under her evil regime in salford from 1979 to to long!under her, but even i old age 49 now not senile like reports seem to allege about her, my sympathy to her the hate you have to let go.but i wanted labour to stay in things like winter fuel allowances for old folk, child credit for men and women on s**t poor wages to support there familys., and of course i hate upper class southern tory twats! but the people voted and i think the libs have to go with torys
i saw oasis a park well known and loved to me last year . get real oasis music to write , people to inspire , get together you dont have to like each other who does at work
ant

:?
Nightrip
Bigger Than The Beatles

NG for PM?

Postby Mokoia » 09 May 2010, 10:03

Nightrip wrote:
manchesterman wrote:well f**k no one could hate thatcher more than i did living under her evil regime in salford from 1979 to to long!under her, but even i old age 49 now not senile like reports seem to allege about her, my sympathy to her the hate you have to let go.but i wanted labour to stay in things like winter fuel allowances for old folk, child credit for men and women on s**t poor wages to support there familys., and of course i hate upper class southern tory twats! but the people voted and i think the libs have to go with torys
ant

:?

Yeah...I don't know what this person's on but I DON'T want any
Mokoia
Headshrinker

PreviousNext

Return to The Band